buy sell signal software guidance

Hi,
I am a beginner in the market and would like to have a safe approach towards trading. Would like to purchase a genuine software from an authorized vendor who provides data feeds too. Does anyone is using any kind of paid software which I can also purchase? what are your experiences? Am I right in "to seek the software help first and then proceed approach" ?

IMO, no software (of buy sell signal) will provide you a safe approach for trading. Otherwise every new entrant (why new only, so to say every trader) would have become millionaire and developer of such software, a multi billionaire, by trading himself (and why he will sell it to others for a cheaper or low price)

Thank you for the guidance, but then how do I start?! Though not completely ignorant, requires some support to make decisions. Now how to acquire it?!

Are you asking Forex trade or stcok trade? I will suggest learnig if you really do not have any idea about trading and what you want in market.

hi,
as i mentioned I do have a little bit of basic technical knowledge and some trading experience. No I am not looking for Forex trade, I am interested in crude, bank nifty and nifty. So I am searching for some good software with strong technicals, which in turn help me making the decision.