buy health insurance plan online

Hi Vishnu,

There are many companies out there in the market that provide health plan online; the best advantage of buying medical insurance plans online is that, the premium is lesser than what you would pay, if youd buy the same policy through an agent.

I would recommend you to go for Future Generali as it settles claims quickly with an in-house claim settlement process. Also you can avail have good discounts on higher premiums and at the renewals.

Last time I bought the health insurance plan online form Aegon Religare it shows me all plans under one roof. It provide me best service and in affordable premium price.

I have heard that Apollo health plans are good as they provide good coverage with no-claim bonus accumulation yr after yr in case u dont claim.

P.S. I hv not done any research for above plan, jus heard frm some1. :)

Arsh

Apollo Munich is expensive... I second Jayesh for Religare! It's awesome. the best part being it's Auto Recharge of Sum Insured!

There are many health insurance providers available in India now and you can go for anyone that matches your requirements. I would suggest Royal Sundaram because of my personal experience which has been good with this provider. The best thing about this policy provider is that they give cashless facility in more than 3000 network hospitals. No documentation and no medical tests are required for taking the policy. You can buy health insurance online by visiting their website where you will get to know about all the benefits they give to the policy holder.

If you want health insurance plan online so you can compare all insurance companies health insurance policy. Compare health policy feature, premium and provides you in lowest rates.

Hey Vishnu.

I would suggest you to visit Royal Sundaram. They provide both individual and family floater health insurance plan that can be availed online as well. They offer discounts on higher amount when you make the transaction online. The plan covers cashless facility across 3,000+ network hospitals, pre and posts hospitalization coverage of expenses up to 30 and 60 days respectively, ambulance charges and much more. Have a look at their website for more details. All the best.
Most hospitals have no network with Royal sundaram because their TPA's have no cash and refuse to deposit at hospitals for cashless benefits for patients. Even claims made later are refused on any flimsy pretext:mad:. This is my experience in Mumbai, dont know in the south, may be its better . Try to find some other insurer with better netowrk and TPA's