Buy Essar Oil

hi people never come with intrad say recos.

heard a strong news about the essar oil rally and expected a very big run after 1.45 pm. and this stock might hit upper circuit cmp 344 come target minimum 365

i have got 2000 shares of it at 344 based on the news hurry.

let our wealth grow.
let us enjoy profits
its We and not me

oxusmorouz

heard a strong news about the essar oil rally and expected a very big run after 1.45 pm. and this stock might hit upper circuit cmp 344 come target minimum 365

i have got 2000 shares of it at 344 based on the news hurry.
And what Mr.Kartik is the news you heard which made you so irrationally optimistic and from where did you hear it? :confused:

This is one crazy stock.I have been trading this one since RS.78 and played it till 309.My personal opinion is this one is only good for people with money in reserve's meaning this could be a good stock for intraday traders in uptrend MKT but keep in mind this stock has dropped few times more than 10% in a day.That is the reason I say if you trade this stock make sure you have enough money to take the Del for this stock in case this comes down.
I can say that it will recover back but might take more than a week.So be careful while trading this one.We all know one thing this stock is a high flyer meaning there is no such fundamentals in this which could bring this one fro low 60's to current price of 340+.In short this company is in business of oil and they did not find a gold mine drilling oil.All I am saying is be careful and trade only that much which you can afford to loose.

Again I have made money in this stock and have no hard feelings but at this price I am gona leave it alone.

This is Just my humble Opinion.