Buy Buy Buy!!

Buy, Buy Buy.........or Bye ...Bye....Bye???
nobody is sure how deep is the problem.is it just a pull back or reversal.FED has has discounted the interest rate,thus interfered in the market to infuse liquidity to possibly avoid a crash.what is impotant is the magnitude of the problem.is the sub prime woes are over.can anybody say ?i heard this problem has started affecting even commodity market.i think in such situations the best policy is to wait and watch. also one must know for himself what type of investor he is.long term,short term,swing trader or day trader.when the market reached 15800 level several people thought that they have missed the bus.what happened?.the bus is right in front of u.board onot to board is ur decision.the investor should prtty know his level of risk appetetite

Prabhjeet

fed has cut rates,dow has formed hammer pattern yesterday,si is touchin bottom on rsi all indicators are very bullish for now
play for a bounce till atleast 14600 - 14700 levels on sensex
my personal choices BHARTI , INDIA INFOLINE , INDIABULLS REAL ESTATE
Hello everyone the last time i had started this thread was 17 august and we had seen a blowout rally afterwards in most of the stocks.

I think the time is ripe once again for buying now

My recommendations are:-

GMR INFRA
ISPAT
RPL
NEYVIELE
NAGARJUNA FERT
IFCI

Keep your stoplosses 4-7 % below todays' lows and you may get rewarded handsomely

jnj333

Hello everyone the last time i had started this thread was 17 august and we had seen a blowout rally afterwards in most of the stocks.

I think the time is ripe once again for buying now

My recommendations are:-

GMR INFRA
ISPAT
RPL
NEYVIELE
NAGARJUNA FERT
IFCI

Keep your stoplosses 4-7 % below todays' lows and you may get rewarded handsomely
Yes, good list to buy.

Prabhjeet

Well the time is ripe again for some cherry pickings, when people through these cherries yelling sell sell, smarter race silently picks it up. So dont fear the bull and start collecting these gems today or tomorrow you can earn real gud profits. My recommendations are :-

JP hydro CMP 124
WWIL cmp 80
DISH TV cmp 86
Praj Ind. cmp 235
FDC cmp 40

Dont fear the bull in a bull market everytime a bear strikes just try to hang in

Prabhjeet

Sorry missed Rnrl cmp 165 & Videocon appliance cmp 40

Sorry missed Rnrl cmp 165 & Videocon appliance cmp 40
Hi,

The current market state is giving an impression of the fall! If we look at the share prices it seems that many of the scrips have taken tremendous toll of this small downfall of yesterday and today!

Would you think that this down trend is likely to continue this month? as mainly coz FII selling?

Thanks.