bullish gartley devoloped into bullish deep crab

hi.how are you friends.i am posting today about our nifty index.
in day chart harmonic patterns appear 10 days before.it first shows
bullish gartley pattern .now it extending towards bullish deep crab.
but in weekly charts it shows bearish bat.and also in monthly charts it shows
bearish gartley well developed.interestingly in day chart it is pretending to be a bullish deep crab.but a bearish TRAP has been laid.i am attaching those patterns with my comments.

Attachments

Last edited:

maneverfix

comments please....

hi.how are you friends.i am posting today about our nifty index.
in day chart harmonic patterns appear 10 days before.it first shows
bullish gartley pattern .now it extending towards bullish deep crab.
but in weekly charts it shows bearish bat.and also in monthly charts it shows
bearish gartley well developed.interestingly in day chart it is pretending to be a bullish deep crab.but a bearish TRAP has been laid.i am attaching those patterns with my comments.
Wow !!!! Great introduction :thumb: Welcome to TJ.

Looking forward to more of your enlightened posts.

Further, to attach images, please upload them on an external site like www.imgur.com or www.tinypic.com and post the link here. See the instructions for the same in my signature.

Again, Welcome !

gd morning.6 trades back when the pattern appered i was jumped into short possition at the rate of 5470 sl 5545 tp is XD 1.272 and BD 1.618.(THAT IS 5252) Again i was waiting for the rebound.when it was failed to hit my previous
sl of 5545 on monday then again i was enterd short possition at 5500. sl 5545.now my tp is XD 1.618 AND BD 2 TO 3.618 fibbonachi ratio. ( THAT IS 4805)WHEN THE MARKET GOES DOWN PUT THE SL AS YOU WISH .BY THE BY MARKET IS MOVING WITH ITS OWN SYSTEM. WE HAVE TO WATCHFULL AND VIGILIANT.above said calculations are harmonic patterns fibbonacchi ratios.this is my surmise upon the given facts.no body can predict 100%.if thats so any one won't let you anything.
thanks for your comments.

Last edited:
thanks now on last friday it seems to bullish.but the market is ready to fall any time from monday hold if u r in nifty short possition.sl-5545.target first-5355.target second-5325.