Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Gadha

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NiftyFantasy

Dear Members,
I want to know that what do you think about the present market situations, Is it bull or bear or otherwise a third category initiated here is GADHA.
I personally believe that this is really a GADHA market, now we are seeing market is going up without any specific reason, no one knows when will it reverse and why! then again 2800-2700-2400 what is this? The companies are working as usual and their perfomance is either some bad or some good.
I could not understand the logic, do u?

regards
Abhi

Edit: Some gains and now everyone who were seeing nifty @1800 now the same are seeing it @4100 in the short term.

Last edited:

praveen taneja

Dear Members,
I want to know that what do you think about the present market situations, Is it bull or bear or otherwise a third category initiated here is GADHA.
I personally believe that this is really a GADHA market, now we are seeing market is going up without any specific reason, no one knows when will it reverse and why! then again 2800-2700-2400 what is this? The companies are working as usual and their perfomance is either some bad or some good.

regards
Abhi
hahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

praveen taneja

Dear Members,

regards
Abhi

Edit: Some gains and now everyone who were seeing nifty @1800 now the same are seeing it @4100 in the short term.
Abhi its never easy to understand psychology of this market but let me check urs if u dont mind:)
Who is more satisfied ?????
A man with One million $ or a man with 8kids and why???:rofl:

NiftyFantasy

a man with 8 kids would be more satisfied, bcz a man with $1m will get engaged in making it $1b, whereas a man with 8 kinds will have no mind & money left to do somthing else otherthan to manage his children & the so called 8kids mother.
But as far me, I would like to get $0.25m with 2 kids and that is the balanced option i believe!

regards
Abhi

praveen taneja

Good really appreciate ur presence of mind bro:)
Now on mkts going up due to anticipation of G20 will do something:clap:
On Indian markets as u hav till now known by news paper and TV that LIC of India hav taken huge position of whopping 47000 crores which made even FII to cover there shorts with retail traders too:)
On 1800 and 4100 the fact is when they had in mind going 3400 they told 1800 and now hope its in the mind of big player going to 1800 they are spreading 4100:rofl: Happy trading

NiftyFantasy

Good really appreciate ur presence of mind bro:)
Now on mkts going up due to anticipation of G20 will do something:clap:
On Indian markets as u hav till now known by news paper and TV that LIC of India hav taken huge position of whopping 47000 crores which made even FII to cover there shorts with retail traders too:)
On 1800 and 4100 the fact is when they had in mind going 3400 they told 1800 and now hope its in the mind of big player going to 1800 they are spreading 4100:rofl: Happy trading
Praveen,
Thanks for your complements, in fact all the presence of mind becomes zero in this market.....your professional mastering also does not support in this matter. My last bet in this market is open and that is 3200 puts (5 lots) @114 and hoping for a big crash within 4-5 trading sessions...expecting a target of atleast 2700 by the 20th april. lets see...

regards
Abhi
Edit: stop loss is Rs.54 (expecting a gap down for monday bcz of overbrought nifty). Will keep open my position open atleast till 2800.

praveen taneja

Praveen,
Thanks for your complements, in fact all the presence of mind becomes zero in this market.....your professional mastering also does not support in this matter. My last bet in this market is open and that is 3200 puts (5 lots) @114 and hoping for a big crash within 4-5 trading sessions...expecting a target of atleast 2700 by the 20th april. lets see...

regards
Abhi
Edit: stop loss is Rs.54 (expecting a gap down for monday bcz of overbrought nifty). Will keep open my position open atleast till 2800.
I am not much intelligent like u but u can hedge ur position by taking 2 next mnth 3200 calls to save ur self from much loss
I think mkt wont fall before next thursday or 3350:clap:

NiftyFantasy

Praveen,
I am already got bored here and not interested to continue anymore, by the same effort you can earn more money from somewhere else thats why I said this is my last bet here.
As far Nifty, In my opinion a lot of FII/retail investors are sitting now on a huge profit and 4th qtrs results will be started anoucing from 5-6 april (of course they will not be encouraging) and they would not like take any chance....then....3000-2900 (and new short positions start)...2800-2700.....

regards
Abhi

Edit: I will not spend more money on this GADHA market as i told earlier and my current buying power is -145/- after deducting the brokerage. :)

Dont mind but I think it would be much better to donate your money to a oldage home than to take next month 3200 call.

Last edited:

praveen taneja

Praveen,
I am already got bored here and not interested to continue anymore, by the same effort you can earn more money from somewhere else thats why I said this is my last bet here.
As far Nifty, In my opinion a lot of FII/retail investors are sitting now on a huge profit and 4th qtrs results will be started anoucing from 5-6 april (of course they will not be encouraging) and they would not like take any chance....then....3000-2900 (and new short positions start)...2800-2700.....

regards
Abhi

Edit: I will not spend more money on this GADHA market as i told earlier and my current buying power is -145/- after deducting the brokerage. :)

Dont mind but I think it would be much better to donate your money to a oldage home than to take next month 3200 call.
I hav taken 3200 call may at 64 now around 193 n u say donate it :mad:
short on 2700 call too