Building Up A Portfolio At A 7000 Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

The next tip is on Shreyas Shipping. The counter has moved up by 8% on account of impressive results.
I believe it is fundamentally good script and strong management.

The script was beaten down for sometime when it lost one of its ships.
Buy in small quantities. CMP 123

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Hi All,

fyi

Edelweiss Research is bullish on Suzlon Energy and has recommended a buy rating on the stock.

Edelweiss Research report on Suzlon Energy:

Areva has decided not to hike its offer price over Suzlon?s offer at Euro 150 per share as had been expected in our report Suzlon Energy - Result update, dated May 17, 2007. Areva, which holds 30% in Re power, will be maintaining its stake in the company and will become Suzlon?s preferred supplier. It also has a put option to sell its stake to Suzlon one year down the line at a fair value decided at that point of time. Martifer, which holds 25%in Re power, also has a put option, which it can exercise after two years at a price of Euro126 per share. This allays the fear of higher debt equity ratio for Suzlon as its cash out flow will be staggered in three phases. We remain positive on the acquisition of Re power by Suzlon and have been maintaining our positive stance since our report Suzlon Energy ? Event update, dated March 5, 2007as the former is at an inflexion point after attaining threshold volumes. It also provides a greater scope of margin expansion due to increased volumes and the integration benefit arising due to raw material sourcing from Suzlon. Taking 30% sourcing from Suzlon and subsequent interest burden, we expect a negative EPS impact of 2.7% in FY08E and positive impact of 2.9% in FY09E. At revised EPS estimate of INR 50.0 in FY08 and INR69.5 in FY09, the stock trades at 27.6x and 19.8x FY08 and FY09 estimates, respectively. Their exist upsides to our numbers from Re power with higher volume growth and better margin expansion. With strong outlook on wind energy, robust order book, and Suzlon attaining ~100% integration levels, we maintain our ?BUY? recommendation.

Financials and valuations:

We expect Suzlon to register consolidated revenue CAGR of 58% during FY06-09E on the back of 47.4% CAGR in volumes to reach Rs 155 billion. The EPS CAGR is expected to be 36% during the same period and consolidated net margin is likely to improve to 12.8% in FY09E from the current 10.8% in FY07. Taking subsequent interest burden due to acquisition of Re power, we expect a negative EPS impact of 2.7% in FY08E and positive impact of 2.9% in FY09E. At revised expected EPS estimate of Rs 50.0 in FY08 and Rs 69.5 in FY09, the stock trades at 27.6x and 19.8x FY08 and FY09 estimates, respectively. We maintain our ?BUY? recommendation.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Hi All,

There is a heard on the streets call on Dollex Industries. CMP 132.
Keep a track.
There was an interesting call from the same sources on ITL Industries (if you remember). Check the charts for ITL.

Note: These are heard on the streets call and devoid of any fundamentals. Low risk traders must avoid such positions.
Take limited exposure.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Hi All,

From Moneycontrol ---

Small cap idea of the day: Silktex
2007-06-04 14:54:31 Source : Moneycontrol.com
Email Print Version
Silktex, a small cap company has an annualised cash earnings per share, or EPS, of nearly Rs 10 for FY07. SK Churiwala, Chairman & Managing Director of Silktex says that the company is looking at a 25% growth for FY08, which they have been maintaining quite consistently over the years. "We expect to close with a topline of Rs 40 crore in FY08 and also a good bottomline,? he said.

The company has been consistent in having a cash profit of 30-35% of the total sales. "We have been expanding for the last two years and have spent about Rs 18 crore for doubling our weaving capacity, which has allowed us to maintain our topline and bottomline" he added.

On whether the movement of rupee has affected the business, Churiwala said that the currency did affect the business, but "fortunately we have been able to increase the qualities and designs and therefore able to ask for better prices from the customers and it has to some extent off-set the losses incurred". He adds that in the long run, change in the rupee structure vis-୶is the dollar will affect the company.

After completing the expansion plans, Churiwala is contemplating adding another unit. He adds that they ?are planning another Rs 50-60 crore expansion in the next two years" by way of including high quality and value-added fabrics like velvet, which are the present requirements of the markets.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Hello Supratik,

How are you doing? Do you remember you had recommended to buy ksoil ,i guess at 231(a year AGO). It was a superb call....:)

Thanks and Regards

Roneeth

Hello Supratik,

How are you doing? Do you remember you had recommended to buy ksoil ,i guess at 231(a year AGO). It was a superb call....:)

Thanks and Regards

Roneeth
Hey Roneeth,

Doing good here.
Nice to hear such an appreciation:) - that really gives you a spirit.
Thanks again for those words.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Hey Roneeth,

Doing good here.
Nice to hear such an appreciation:) - that really gives you a spirit.
Thanks again for those words.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik
Yes. It was a superb call and I exited it at the target that was set.
I think at the time of the call, it was trading at Rs.230.
And, after that it got split (or bonus shares was given) and again it has crossed the previous levels!!

Just like Gulf oil. But, Gulf Oil went up like anything and has come back to below 1000 levels. I had again purchased it at Rs.1400 just before the crash and it has never gone back to those levels again!!:(
Many of my stocks are stuck like that. I had thought that they have good fundamentals and bought them and after the crash they are still struggling to get back to previous highs.......even Infosys and TCS are like that!

-Narendra

Status
Not open for further replies.