Building Up A Portfolio At A 7000 Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

jatayoo

Hi All,

Praj Industries recommended at 191-196 for short term traders is close to target of 240. I think it is still looking strong. The discretion to sell or hold is left to the discretion of the viewer.

3i infotech recommended at 180 currently tradeing at 234. Keep a target of 270-300 on this counter.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik
--------------------------------------------------------------
My long term target over 24 months is +500 bucks.If oil boils it will be more.the co is in a very good buisness with a lot of gloal demand and enjoys global credibility as well.:D

Narendra your inputs please:)

Thanks and Regards
Supratik
Actually I was waiting for your suggestion Supratik.;)

My opinion is like this:
Pentium has run up from a low of 0.6 to a high of 4.24 within a span of 1 month (may be even lesser).
So, it has run up a lot.

After hitting a high of 4.24, it has already hit 2 lower circuts and has settled at 2.51 today. With these type of penny stocks, UC and LC continues for several days and it will always be in either UC or LC for sometime! So, Pentium's LC may continue or it may break it tomorrow.
Anyway it is a gamble.

And I think, this hyper activity is due to the speculation that the stock would do good, since it is venturing into infrastructure projects and has signed up with a related company. Also, it has offered preferential issue priced at Rs.3.10.
So, it looks logical that, it should settle somewhere at around 3.10.

But, all this is my guess. Nobody can predict the market and that too penny stocks are the hardest to predict. Today's penny stocks can be tomorrows midcaps and largecaps OR may even vanish without notice!!
So, it is left to the persons risk apetite.

But, if the growth story is true, then the company will be there tomorrow also. So, no day is late to invest there.
Take the example of Infosys. It has been growing steadily for last 2.5 decades. Todays share price may look very high when compared with 10 year backs price. But, you can blindly invest in it today and look at the price again after 1 year and it would have appreciated considerably.

So, I think it is not prudent to invest in Pentium now. If you are already invested, then you can hold it for a while. If you have invested huge amount, then book partial profits.

-Narendra

Hi All,

There is a lot of activity seen in Raj Rayon. The financials of the company shows an exponential growth. I recommend a buy on his counter at cmp 51. Please note that the counter has run up in the past few weeks. So this is little on the higher risk side.
This is a medium term call.

Thanks nad Regards
Supratik

Hi All,
The next tip is on Electrotherm India. CMP 491. Target 800.
Please note that the stock has run up from a below 400 level. It is advised to enter the counter on declines.
However, the valuations of the company are still not stretched and the company boasts of huge upside potential.

Deccan Chronicle is currently trading at 833. I would advise to book partial profits. Long term investors can continue to hold. Fresh positions is currently not recommended.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

jatayoo

hi supartik
electrotherm is an interesting co.If the YO BIKES are a HIT we have a multibagger.
ANY OTHER REASON to be bullish on this co????

Hello Supratik,

I just found something interesting about Pentium Infotech...

Pentium Infotech Ltd has informed BSE that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company will be held on January 19, 2007 to consider the matter for the issue of 1 crores Equity Shares (Face value of Rs 1.00 Per Share) on preferential basis as per SEBI Guidelines at price not less than Rs 3.10/_ Per Share which is at a good premium to the Market price. The Company has recently announced its foray in to Infrastructure & Construction business. The amount realized from preferential allotment of Shares will be used for acquiring Land at Gujarat. The Company has recently tied up with M/s. Rajvi Construction for developing Shopping Malls, Residential Complex, Commercial Complex etc. in the State of Gujarat. M/s. Rajvi Construction is leading player in Realty Sector for last 8 Yrs. The Board of Directors of Company has already approved Investment Limit of Rs 80 Millions for this Project."

http://www.indiainfoline.com/stocks/boardmeeting.asp?lmn=2

Regards

roneeth

Yes Roneeth,
This shows that that the stock price should stay above the price of 3.1 (narendra has already posted on this).
It is important to note that the shares should be fully diluted.

Hi All,

I think most of the companies are doing well on their results - all above the market expectations. Lets have a look at Reliance Industries (This is from the internet)

Reliance Industries, RIL has announced its third quarter results. The company reported good earnings in third quarter, the net profit posted at Rs 2,799 crore (Rs 27.99 billion) versus Rs 1,776 crore (Rs 17.76 billion), up by 57.6%.

Particulars Dec 07 (Rs) Dec 06 (Rs) YoY (%)
Net Turnover (cr) 27771 19899 39.56
Net Profit (cr) 2799 1776 57.60

Its turnover registered at Rs 27,771 crore (Rs 277.71 billion) as against Rs 19,899 crore (Rs 198.99 billion).

The operating profit was up at Rs 4,751 crore (Rs 47.51 billion) from Rs 3,155 crore (Rs 31.55 billion).

Reliance reported cash profit of Rs 4,066 crore (Rs 40.66 billion) in the December ended quarter compared to Rs 2,775 crore (Rs 27.75 billion) in the corresponding quarter of the previous year.

The GRMs stood at USD 11.70 per barrel versus Singapore GRM of USD 3.7 per barrel.

The company's refinery throughput in the third quarter was at 7.9 million tonnes.

Reliance exports increased to Rs 16,013 crore (Rs 160.13 billion) from Rs 6,638 crore (Rs 66.38 billion).

The petchem production also surged up 34% to 3.63 million tonnes versus 2.72 million tonnes. The company's Petchem revenues improved to 48.2%.

The petchem margins stood at 12.9%; refining margins at 9.2%.

Its other income stood at Rs 42 crore (Rs 420 million) compared to Rs 180 crore (Rs 1.8 billion).

The EBITDA margin advanced in the December ended quarter to 17.8% from the corresponding quarter of earlier year figure of 16.4%.

The company's net profit margin also improved in the quarter to 10.6% as against 9.8%.

Its nine months FY07 EPS was at Rs 57.

According to CNBC-TV18 estimates, the company's net profit was expected to go up 27.5% to Rs 2264 crore (Rs 22.64 billion) from Rs 1776 crore (Rs 17.76 billion) in the corresponding quarter of the previous year.

Its net sales was seen up 41.5% to Rs 25711 crore (Rs 257.11 billion) in the third quarter versus Rs 18168 crore (Rs 181.68 billion) in the same period of earlier year.

The EBITDA was likely to go up 36% to Rs 4051.5 crore (Rs 40.51 billion) from Rs 2976 crore (Rs 29.76 billion).

Analyst reaction : "RIL has come out with its Q3FY07 result, and according to Investment Advisor S P Tulsian, it was way above expectation. Net profit was up 57.6% at Rs 2799 crore versus Rs 1776 crore in corresponding quarter previous year. Its GRM at USD 11.7/bl was most surprising which was expected to be at USD 8/bl."

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Last edited:
Hello Supratik,

We have been holding HEG for past few months, without much appreciation.
From last week, it has started downward journey!
So, do you think, it is good to hold or sell?

Thanks,
Narendra

Status
Not open for further replies.