Building Up A Portfolio At A 7000 Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
supratik said:
That sounds good to me, Vinsu.

Hi All,

The next tip is on Gulf Oil Corp CMP 648. Target 900.
This would be from an investment perpective.

Buy Sangam India in small quantities. CMP 81

Thanks nad Regards
Supratik
Hi Supratik,
Thanks for your Gulf OIL Reco..Is it a long term or a medium term pick? Do you have a specific timeframe on it? I know I am asking you to do some crystal ball gazing, but I am more of a long term investor so a time frame would be helpful. If its a long term pick should I accumulate now or wait for a pullback?
BTW whats ur target for Sangam India?
Thanks

jamx03 said:
how do i trade online from usa for indian stock exchange...is it possible.

Jamx
Officially you cannot trade in Indian stocks from the USA. Having said that I have a joint demat account in India with my dad. I send him the money and ask him to buy the shares I want. Ofcourse trading is another beast and you have to be on constant touch (chat) with your broker. I am sure there are unofficial work arounds to it but I have not ventured into it. Being not much of a trader has helped :)

Hi All,

Zuari Indutries at 184, our target of 180 is hit and "Hit Hard".

Gulf Oil Corp - 674, keep holding, its a long term play.

Also please trade and buy stock specific.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

thanks supratik
zuari is marching but i sold it yesterday at 168
i book marginal profit but i am happy
i am holding gulf oil.
what is the expectation of gujrat nre cook?
keep going your tip is meaningfull and helpfull as well

great going my friend i dont know what words shud i use to say you thanks.i m just floored.purchased gulf at 660 with strict stop and stock is at 100 above stoploss.hats off to u mate,i m stumped

supratik said:
Thanks to you all.

Gulf Oil Corp currently at 710.

Thanks nad Regards
Supratik
Thanks for this Supra.
It is now at 719!
Actually it had touched 749 and came down later!!
What is the reason for such a sudden spurt!?

Should we hold this or sell?

Thanks,
Narendra

With a long term perspective it is hold, I do not know the reason for the momentum but the valuations good for the counter.

Also put a buy rating on Warren Tea, perhaps a next Mcl Russel, dont know but my target is a 200 around levels.

This countered accumulated at the 168 level which was a deep hurdle for the counter and a cross over it in good volumes gives me a positive outlook.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Status
Not open for further replies.