Building Up A Portfolio At A 7000 Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Narendra,
We should be careful when we post a message in any thread. It should not hurt feelings and should not in any form be a crticism.
This will help us share knowledge and not refrain us or put us in a dilemma. Please feel free to post and transfer knwoledge keeping in mind that the author and the reader are the most important persons to appreciate you.
It would be great if we could abide by this principle.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Hi All,

The next tip is on Consolidated Finvest. The counter has been recommended a year back at 45 but has always been a laggard. FIIs have started showing some interest in the counter.
This is an invesment call, a fundamentally good counter which will find good cushion at 20000 sensex. Buy and add more on declines at 55 levels.

Videocon Appliances at 44, I suggest to book profits. Infact I would leave it to the discretion of my viewers...you may find upside as the small amd midcap sector is strong.

Note: I personally hold this counter in my portfolio (Consolidated Finvest).

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

hi
im holding 100 HPCL @ 313 .........bought on exposure............so i can hold only till coming friday. should i hold for next 2 days or exit?
wat do u expect from HPCL in next 2 trading sessions?

Good calls boss, My first post on your thread, but observing it for quite some time

BNK on circuit today, what is the ST target
Any comments on HS India, and Rayban

Thanks a lot
HS India was also in UC today.
So, you can exit whenever you feel contented.
The reason I am telling this is, our market is still very much volatile and very much dependent on external factors.
Though it has crossed 20000 again, no way of telling, when it will go for another correction.
Just a small trigger is needed and it may correct anywhere between 2000-2500 points.
So, be ready for this. When that happens, these small stocks are the one which will dissolve very quickly and will take more time to come back.

So, whenever you feel that, you have good profit, it is better to come out.

Hi All,

The next tip is on Consolidated Finvest. The counter has been recommended a year back at 45 but has always been a laggard. FIIs have started showing some interest in the counter.
This is an invesment call, a fundamentally good counter which will find good cushion at 20000 sensex. Buy and add more on declines at 55 levels.

Videocon Appliances at 44, I suggest to book profits. Infact I would leave it to the discretion of my viewers...you may find upside as the small amd midcap sector is strong.

Note: I personally hold this counter in my portfolio (Consolidated Finvest).

Thanks and Regards
Supratik
consolidated finvest has an investment (market value of quoted investment and book value of unquoted investment) of Rs 90 per share. So, with the recent upmove, it is at no discount to its investment value. whats ur opinion on it. Is it still worth buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.