Building Up A Portfolio At A 7000 Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Sorry for not replying to your mails for quite some time. I am currently offshore but trying to get back into rhythm.
Will be back soon!!!
Keep posting, I really like to read them.

Meanwhile, Track and do take exposure in PetronetLNG and Cairn India. They will reap profits in the near future.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Hello All,

Has anybody seen how "Gulf Oils" has flown in past two weeks!
Supratik had recommended it last year and we exited it at around 900. After that, it kept on going up and had touch 1700.
But, after the deep correction in the markets it had come down to 800 levels and now it has breached 1400 mark! I don't know what news is making it up go like this. Going by previous experience, this will not stop till it hits previous high - that is 1700+.
I have bought this in little quantity and hoping that it will take us to new highs. But, be careful before entering this. It is a very volatile counter and can go with double the speed in opposite direction also.

Supratik, what is your suggestion on this?

Thanks,
Narendra

Aabhi,

Investment calls..PetronetLNG and Surya Pharma (try to take on dips).

Hi All,
Sorry for not being interactive....will be back in 20-25 days.
Please excuse!!!

BTW, our call on BL Kashyap at 1200 has more than doubled....may be nobody has taken exposure...track this counter...it is a multibagger

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Hi All,

Keep a track on Zenotech Labs....it is a freeze today.
I am not covering a buy recommendation but keep it in your watchlist. I will do some homework and get back on this.

BTW Abhi,
So you are into Surya Pharma...its rocking for the last 2 trading sessions. Please let me know what is the latest news on this...

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Hi All,

Keep a track on Zenotech Labs....it is a freeze today.
I am not covering a buy recommendation but keep it in your watchlist. I will do some homework and get back on this.

BTW Abhi,
So you are into Surya Pharma...its rocking for the last 2 trading sessions. Please let me know what is the latest news on this...

Thanks and Regards
Supratik
Hello Supratik,

Ranbaxy is to acquire 45%stake in zenotch for 250 crores.

Best Regards

Roneeth

Aabhi,

Investment calls..PetronetLNG and Surya Pharma (try to take on dips).

Hi All,
Sorry for not being interactive....will be back in 20-25 days.
Please excuse!!!

BTW, our call on BL Kashyap at 1200 has more than doubled....may be nobody has taken exposure...track this counter...it is a multibagger

Thanks and Regards
Supratik
Supratik,

I have taken PetronetLNG.
So, is this a short term or long term call?
And do you have any targets / SL for this?

Thanks,
Narendra

Status
Not open for further replies.