BUILDING PYRAMIDS to earn UNLIMITED PROFIT with Small SL - TESTED & PROVEN STRATEGY

Guys I would like to share this strategy with you. Perhaps some of you are already familiar with it. This strategy whenever works can earn UNLIMITED PROFITS by SL CHASE and PYRAMID BUILDING. I will tell my PRACTICAL AND SUCCESSFUL strategy. It has following good things associated with it:

1. 2-4% of SL risk.
2. Break even points achieved early.
3. With very less amount of money u can earn huge and your broker will have no problem to give u margin as you build positions on profit only.
4. Needs little technical analysis.
5. Big position are built on profit only.
6. Shorter positions on lose

Drawbacks

1. Straight run stocks for at least 20% run on shorter or longer side are difficult to determine.
2. Indian markets allow shorting only in futures.

Remaining explanation in next post, depending on interest of you people.

amanfree

Re: BUILDING PYRAMIDS to earn UNLIMITED PROFIT with Small SL - TESTED & PROVEN STRATE

waiting for it...

Aarav11

Re: BUILDING PYRAMIDS to earn UNLIMITED PROFIT with Small SL - TESTED & PROVEN STRATE

Guys I would like to share this strategy with you. Perhaps some of you are already familiar with it. This strategy whenever works can earn UNLIMITED PROFITS by SL CHASE and PYRAMID BUILDING. I will tell my PRACTICAL AND SUCCESSFUL strategy. It has following good things associated with it:

1. 2-4% of SL risk.
2. Break even points achieved early.
3. With very less amount of money u can earn huge and your broker will have no problem to give u margin as you build positions on profit only.
4. Needs little technical analysis.
5. Big position are built on profit only.
6. Shorter positions on lose

Drawbacks

1. Straight run stocks for at least 20% run on shorter or longer side are difficult to determine.
2. Indian markets allow shorting only in futures.

Remaining explanation in next post, depending on interest of you people.
I have seen same type of thread in another forum and that forum also has only the above imformation nothing else.

Let's continue further:

To avail use of this strategy we have to be sure of trend:

1. This trend can be intraday, short term, medium term or long term.
2. This strategy doesn't work in range bound market or non trending market.
3. If a stock can be found out that can break its high or low continuously that means it can give u a smooth run of at least 5-6% up or down respectively.

Dear All,

In continuation with previous post of mine:

The important thing to remember is you cannot always be successful in this strategy, however if u can find such trending stocks u are definitely going to get a lot of profit from it at smaller risk.

I have backtested this strategy in NSE stock market thrice and in mt4 forex trading platform by building an automated software. It shows unimaginative good returns within short span of time.

One of the members "DanPickUp" has said in trading no perfection can be achieved. I will like to reply you within imperfect world humans have always tried for perfection. This strategy has its own shortcomings. If it wouldn't then I would not like to discuss with all of you rather I would have declared myself a billionaire.

In this strategy the key point to understand is "Averaging while chasing profits" which is quite opposite of what traders do - i.e. averaging while going against stock run. If a stock runs in your opposite direction than averaging the stock in opposite direction lowers your buying cost (long side) only upto an extent but its extent of opposite direction may not be a limited scenario i.e. upto your investments. So you may be trapped in and can be cash blank.

Purushotham

Dear All,

In continuation with previous post of mine:

The important thing to remember is you cannot always be successful in this strategy, however if u can find such trending stocks u are definitely going to get a lot of profit from it at smaller risk.

I have backtested this strategy in NSE stock market thrice and in mt4 forex trading platform by building an automated software. It shows unimaginative good returns within short span of time.

One of the members "DanPickUp" has said in trading no perfection can be achieved. I will like to reply you within imperfect world humans have always tried for perfection. This strategy has its own shortcomings. If it wouldn't then I would not like to discuss with all of you rather I would have declared myself a billionaire.

In this strategy the key point to understand is "Averaging while chasing profits" which is quite opposite of what traders do - i.e. averaging while going against stock run. If a stock runs in your opposite direction than averaging the stock in opposite direction lowers your buying cost (long side) only upto an extent but its extent of opposite direction may not be a limited scenario i.e. upto your investments. So you may be trapped in and can be cash blank.
I am also interested to learn