BSNL Broadband Speed increased to 2mbps.

I have chat with DGM BSNL on Monday. As per MODI Govt now broadband minimum speed is 2MBPS. Company will not sell broadband less then 2 MBPS. BSNL is going to change all the plans in near future. They have to upgrade there infra to handle the same. no plan will offer less then 2MBPS. I think private operator also force to give minimum 2MBPS to customer. Waiting for deadline to announce by Modi Govt. Also
Reliance Jio will push FTTH big way and tariff will drop.
Nice Information..

BSNL should come up with plans of unlimited use with high Quality of service

Last edited:
I have chat with DGM BSNL on Monday. As per MODI Govt now broadband minimum speed is 2MBPS. Company will not sell broadband less then 2 MBPS. BSNL is going to change all the plans in near future. They have to upgrade there infra to handle the same. no plan will offer less then 2MBPS. I think private operator also force to give minimum 2MBPS to customer. Waiting for deadline to announce by Modi Govt. Also
Reliance Jio will push FTTH big way and tariff will drop.
this all will happen in future in india future is the name of a tortoise:annoyed: it creeps

Last edited:

kaly422000

but extra charge as obsolate fixed phone with broadband , they sud intro scheme without landline. landline will be optional,otherwise customer if haqve better choice dont go for bsnl

TradeJoker

Dont check BSNL website, go to the exchange office and ask for plans. Idiots dont update the plans on website.

I got 4 MBPS/180 GB for 2250 / mo. This plan doesn't show up on their website.
True, not only that, till last year the site was like an old geocites free web pages, the site also may created by any gov. Compny