BSE YHOO Ticker List ( New )

Re: BSE Yahoo Ticker List ( New )

Debraj
Thanks for the list. Anyway you can add the company name to this list. My tracking software (esQuotes) can't retreive names just quotes based on these codes

THanks in advance
aj

Hi seinfeld,

Sorry for my late reply. I am afraid I cannot help you. I no longer collect data from Yahoo.

I can upload a text file with the latest original BSE numerical tickers along with the names of the companies. However, for my life I cannot figure out a way of adding ".bo" to the tickers at one go.

Debraj

Guys, i want to run a ticker on my college website project which shows BSE or NSE codes 10-15 minutes delay will work ....please tell me how to do this.

tanewbie

Debraj said:
Hi seinfeld,

Sorry for my late reply. I am afraid I cannot help you. I no longer collect data from Yahoo.

I can upload a text file with the latest original BSE numerical tickers along with the names of the companies. However, for my life I cannot figure out a way of adding ".bo" to the tickers at one go.

Debraj
hi Debraj
upload the text file I can add ".BO" in one go for all codes.

Hi tanewbie,

Here is the text file. Thank you for taking the time to help out those who need the BSE Yahoo ticker list.

How would you do it? Just curious.

Regards,

Debraj

tanewbie

Debraj said:
Hi tanewbie,

Here is the text file. Thank you for taking the time to help out those who need the BSE Yahoo ticker list.

How would you do it? Just curious.

Regards,

Debraj

Hi Debraj
thanks for the text file. I hv updated all symbolsiwth ".BO " extension in one go.
I use Powerutils which is excel addin to do many such tasks. have uploaded in rapidshare .
Download link is:
http://rapidshare.de/files/17324771/Powerutils.zip.html

Last edited:

Hi tanewbie,

It is wonderful what you have done. Thanks a lot for the free Powerutils tool.

Regards,

Debraj

Re: TickerTape1.3

:) Hi! I'v recently joined this forum & realy happy to post my first.

I'v downloaded TickerTaper1.3
However, I'm not able to connect.
It shows ?.?? and then 'connection error'.

Can anyone out pl. help.

I'm waiting