BSE NSE Data Needed - Metastock Format

Guys -

CAn somebody provide me with BSE NSE Historical Data till date in Metastock Format? Or Can you pls guide me where can I download that.

Thanks

DK

need metastock usage - how to

Hey folks
I bought Metastock from a stall near CST station . Its a white DVD but I DONT HAVE THE SCARCISET IDEA about using it. IF SOMEONE OUT THERE CAN TELL ME HOW TO INSTALL IT AND USE IT . I WILL GIVE YOU LIVE VIDEO TUTORIALS FROM LARRY WILLIAMS ABOUT TRADING STOCK, AND DERIVATIVES.
Thanks
STM

Guys -

CAn somebody provide me with BSE NSE Historical Data till date in Metastock Format? Or Can you pls guide me where can I download that.

Thanks

DK

R

robin_malihan

Re: need metastock usage - how to

Hey folks
I bought Metastock from a stall near CST station . Its a white DVD but I DONT HAVE THE SCARCISET IDEA about using it. IF SOMEONE OUT THERE CAN TELL ME HOW TO INSTALL IT AND USE IT . I WILL GIVE YOU LIVE VIDEO TUTORIALS FROM LARRY WILLIAMS ABOUT TRADING STOCK, AND DERIVATIVES.
Thanks
STM
i can help u

join me on yahoo [email protected]

oilman5

hi siegeroo7,
hope u r sam,...i have an experience of handling metastock 6yr...meta6/7/8/9
.....so if u r interested to learn ...some help i can do...provided u r in mumbai.
...pl mail me [email protected] pm me so that i must info from u...with ur
mail ......and ph no......
r u interested to really learn that software ....or just trial ?

oilman5

You may want to check out Investar 2007 (http://www.investarindia.com). They have a Metastock import and export feature. The S/W is available for Free, so in effect you are getting BSE and NSE data in Metastock format for free.
Hi Invesguru,
Investarindia software is not free. I guess they must have made it paid software recently. If by any chance you have the free software just to download the EOD data in Metastock format can u please let me know? I would be grateful. my email id is [email protected].

Thanks a lot.

Hi,

You can get NSE and BSE historical data in Metastock and Ascii format from my site. You can also update it daily using the Free Getbhavcopy software.

Links are in my signature.