BSBRAJ's SWING TrAdE

I am new to the world of trading. and recently I got interested in trading. As I have other profession I can not follow makret live, So now studying market at end of the day and watching stocks and its movement for learning. I hope to start trading slowly after 1 year, SO dedicating this 1 year for learning trading, strategy, Risk and Money management etc.
I aim to do swing trading becasue that wil suit my orking schedule the best. Startign this thread here to keep track of my learning and lessons. Hoping for positive criticism and healthy discussion from simillar minded people.

Thank you all

bsbraj

Last edited:

Taiki

I am new to the world of trading. and recently I got interested in trading. As I have other profession I can not follow makret live, So now studying market at end of the day and watching stocks and its movement for learning. I hope to start trading slowly after 1 year, SO dedicating this 1 year for learning trading, strategy, Risk and Money management etc.
I aim to do swing trading becasue that wil suit my orking schedule the best. Startign this thread here to keep track of my learning and lessons. Hoping for positive criticism and healthy discussion from simillar minded people.

Thank you all

bsbraj
Welcome to Trader Ji :)

Regards
Taiki

DanPickUp

@Bsbraj

Wish you good luck for your journey. The only thing I would like you to think over: How many years did you study to earn money in your job you do now. Do not forget that and do not underestimate trading, as when it comes to that business knowledge it is on the same level (needed) like what you do now.

As always: Your money, your dreams, your live, your journey.

Now take care and see you around / DanPickUp