Broker's Terminal on your Desktop

Hi Traders,

For an intraday trader volatality is the key. The scrips on BSE espesially the B1 and B2 category scrips are highly volatile but as far as i have dealt most brokers do not allow intraday trading in those scrips? I can trade on these scrips only through an offline broker. investsmart and investmentz seem to be flexible. But ive no idea.So my question : Is there any service provider who allows DAYTRADING on BSE and NSE on all the listed scrips just like a broker?.

Add 21-11-05

I am trading on power indiabulls. Within a week i found out a lot of scrips which cannot be traded. In my endeavour to find the ultimate brokers terminal on your desktop i have short listed Kotak securities, ILfs investsmart and investmentz.com. For those who are confident and willing to take risks but do not like to be bound by the brokers list and a particular exchange i think these three brokers give u the real reach. Of these ilfs crosses all boundaries. U can do btst on anything but should be prepared for an auction if things go wrong. I would like to hear from people who have used these platforms. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

murthymsr

Quote: "For an intraday trader volatality is the key. The scrips on BSE espesially the B1 and B2 category scrips are highly volatile" Unquote

For a B1 & B2 trader, Volumes are the key. Please be very very careful while trading in low volume stocks. I have about a year back sold a bundle of such stocks for about 10% value of my original investment !!!

Last edited: