Brokers offering Trailing Stops in their Software

Hello,

I do not mind a slightly expensive broker, but I would like to have one whose software has the ability to set trailing stops (preferably, percentage based).

Can someone please help me here with their recommendations?

Cheers!

mastermind007

Hello,

I do not mind a slightly expensive broker, but I would like to have one whose software has the ability to set trailing stops (preferably, percentage based).

Can someone please help me here with their recommendations?

Cheers!
You've not mentioned the market so I am assuming you want to deal with in Indian markets. Sharekhan has something for this in Intraday basis only.

Hello,

Yes please,

Indian Markets only.

Especially, NSE/BSE Equity stock trading only.

No commodities, futures, exotics.

And I am looking at that for longer than an intraday. Maybe a timespan of 1-2 months.

Thanks.

mastermind007

Thank u MasterMindJi,
Zerodha's Bracket Order Vs Sharekhan's TSL ,pls share ur thoughts.
Thank u n Rgrds
--ShiraJ--
Never dealt with Zerodha..

ram2010

y dont u try sir??? u shud see der charts, it is very excellent in zerodha pi and also always stability is vry important.... u can call 080-49132020, otherwise, u can send me pvt. msg i will give reference and earn 10% commisiion frm zerodha....

your aggressive marketing in all threads shows that,

zerodha is losing the competition.:thumb:

There were numerous charting softwares available freely in the net,

what's the need for pi?

currently, I think in India only three players are there who offer bracket order with trailing stop loss for equity intraday.
rksv
zerodha
sharekhan

beyond a point most of these terminals look and behave same, some paraphernalia might look different.

But essentially they are all same.