Brokers i used in this 10yrs of trade experience now 2009-2020

rajin90

You can check profitmart reviews too. They offered me 10times for NF,BnF Future as well as Options but i've already too many a/cs with other brokers so didn't made contract with them. They have 20rs order and you can negotiate with them. I kept on telling them to provide me Options in 3-5rs but they can at best provide me 10rs per lot or 20rs per order system.

That’s good! Using multiple brokers is a smart choice, your trading needs get fulfilled in a better way altogether. Even I keep switching between brokers, only one with which I am consistent has been finvasia coz trading cost wise they are the best (zero brokerage). Rest, for charting and all, I use zerodha and some other brokers.

sridhga

That’s good! Using multiple brokers is a smart choice, your trading needs get fulfilled in a better way altogether. Even I keep switching between brokers, only one with which I am consistent has been finvasia coz trading cost wise they are the best (zero brokerage). Rest, for charting and all, I use zerodha and some other brokers.

Do you use Scalpert?

kaly422000

I have account with these 3 brokers...

As i trade only Cash segment , astha providing 40x for F&O group stocks, also brokerage is 20 rs per order..none comes to near to them... ( problem now i am facing with is single order transaction in cash segment is restricted to 5 lakhs, which i dont like)

In general i have had exposure with both goodwill and aliceblue...my experience is very bad with respect to order placement failure, system hangovers and customer service response.....only advantage with both goodwill and aliceblue is single fund for both NSE/MCX.....( LEVERAGE for F&O may attractive looking from outside, but u wont get it in real trading)

If you are trading in NSE F&O, looking for option selling exposure, i would suggest SAMCO..
aliceblue is a full service broker ,call&trade is free. where as discount brokers start increasing call & trade rate. free call and trade with discount broker type brokarage and avarage to good trading software where it hang very rare wud be a good choice if at all some brokers are there . i am serching