Brokers i used in this 10yrs of trade experience now 2009-2020

Hello guys Well im basically a short term trader , i invest for a period of 1yr to 2yrs...
Intraday trader as usual i prefer require 20x margin and low brokerage.
Intially in 2009 i opend account with vetura securities and kotak 3in1 account , due to high brokerage i couldnt trade intraday i was only an investor

1) zerodha: no words im with them from 2011, intially they were best now sometimes software orders hang. thats only issue rest its the best.

2)upstox: before it was rksv now named as upstox. its again compariable with zerodha i would term it as next best to zerodha im with these people from 2011 ending.

2012 ending i opened an account with aliceblue ,during that time they were only with commodities , There manager Sreenivasan supported me for exposure, i also met there director Mr Rajesh. they gave me huge exposure and i told them i need something like zerodha in options they could only give me 20rs per lot max.. thats where turning point started i was not good at intraday trading ,, i invested 3lacs traded in nifty with 4000qty ( they gave me a lot for 4000rs)
after a month i finally ended up with loss of 2.5lacs had only 50k in account.. i thought intraday is not good i met a guy called shyam in FB started options selling from here, in mean due to my exposure i eneded up making 1000cr turnover in aliceblue in a span of 2 months. i got a call from aliceblue he was appreciating me and thanking me as they got a msg of extra privilages (i dont remember been long what exactly was it)with SEBI, for turnover crossing first time... i had 3 account other 2 were my friends... we finally withdrawn amt after making losses...
thats where aliceblue started raising ....i slowly started selling options but money was small so i was more intrested in buying options and buying futures...i started making small and lossing finally at the end i was neg. in balance.. i thought taking exposure it too bad for a trader , continued with zerodha and upstox finally moved to upstox. was ok with it.. i was again not making money i worked 15hrs a day to build my own system i was still loosing . its not only techie which was wrong it was something else finally understood too lately wanted to quite and get into my business in 2015 left abroad and was into business .

again back to 2020 i started slowly.i called up aliceblue they werent much botherd and were reckless in answering hyderabad branch...its all central now... i wanted someone who is atleast resposive MR sreenivasan left company in yr 2017. i was searching for good exposure trader i found ASTHA TRADe
ASTHA TRADe: its good i slowly started only trading options moving slow... did paper trading made myself in a better way now making small amount of money
i was happy with astha trade but had some gliches like orders were sometimes xmitted . brokerage was high. i was ok with it because i started placing SL and target orders so i was safe.. now comes the final problem they use outdated ODIN , whcih logs off in case of any change in network... or suddenly low network...
there moving software dont expect it to use for intraday only use it for exiting positions even that is horrible........most of the time its down..40% cases its down..which is uselss for a intraday trader..
I thought when im making money this fellow is trying something . later found out thats not the reason its actually a software problem, charges are high now seriously wanted a good broker 2020 AUG i enquired almost 5 brokers. let me also tell u for NFO its only 10x margin in astha trader but in index its 20x .options its 3x buying and selling is good...
finally listed only 2
one was swastika investment other is goodwill commodities. i spoke to both it was again good... 20x is what i require...Note: you should have a exposure but should know how to manage your investment . like eg if BAJfinanace you get for 15k you should atleast have 45k in your account so that u manage your trade
ie 3times of margin u need thats how u need to manage your trade. what ever setup it is( atleast 55% win ration) you will win for sure..money management plays vital role.
Now swastika told me that 2000rs for account opening after closing you will get ur amt refund..
finally got into goodwill commodities just in process of opening an account as its free .. if he is ok with all other charges then i will go ahead will plan for franchie and fellow brokers ill give u all 20x exposure with quality services much more then zerodha and fyers..
this is my journey from 2009-2020. im still a long term investor in market... its lovely to be a good investor.. its always money for u with additonal Dividend as ur profit.
im most of the time out of country due to business .
i had a group of 1200-1800 memebers while i was trading now all is gone.. lets grow a quality network once again wish you all happy trading

Attachments

Finally got my account opend i found goodwill backoff 100% better in astha trade , in astha trade u cant modify ur payout request nor u can cancel it... im getting better exposure with less price in goodwill took nest trading platform. im more happy with goodwill , waiting for my first trade in it... will post my first contract note... once i trade.
My ratings so far only in terms of backoffice
ALiceblue vs AStha trade vs goodwill
thumsup to goodwill , and aliceblue is also ok in terms of back office ,
Astha trade : not even upto mark..
Service terms esp customer care
Thumsup to goodwill ,
Thumsdown to asthatrade and aliceblue
Capture.JPG

marimuthu13

I have account with these 3 brokers...

As i trade only Cash segment , astha providing 40x for F&O group stocks, also brokerage is 20 rs per order..none comes to near to them... ( problem now i am facing with is single order transaction in cash segment is restricted to 5 lakhs, which i dont like)

In general i have had exposure with both goodwill and aliceblue...my experience is very bad with respect to order placement failure, system hangovers and customer service response.....only advantage with both goodwill and aliceblue is single fund for both NSE/MCX.....( LEVERAGE for F&O may attractive looking from outside, but u wont get it in real trading)

If you are trading in NSE F&O, looking for option selling exposure, i would suggest SAMCO..

I have account with these 3 brokers...

As i trade only Cash segment , astha providing 40x for F&O group stocks, also brokerage is 20 rs per order..none comes to near to them... ( problem now i am facing with is single order transaction in cash segment is restricted to 5 lakhs, which i dont like)

In general i have had exposure with both goodwill and aliceblue...my experience is very bad with respect to order placement failure, system hangovers and customer service response.....only advantage with both goodwill and aliceblue is single fund for both NSE/MCX.....( LEVERAGE for F&O may attractive looking from outside, but u wont get it in real trading)

If you are trading in NSE F&O, looking for option selling exposure, i would suggest SAMCO..
samco ?? they dont provide exposure??, i trade only in NFO stockfutures options and index futures and options buying and selling

my brokerage 5 paisa and 10rs per lot buy + 10rs sell that was my last nego.. astha its 10 paisa and 40rs total buy + sell + add exposure charges(which is useless)
and regarding this
n general i have had exposure with both goodwill and aliceblue...my experience is very bad with respect to order placement failure, system hangovers : can u please elabrate