Brokerages with Best Research Service

ashu1234

I am looking to open a/c with brokerage firm providing best fundamental research reports... any inputs?
Some are Anand Rathi, Nirmal Bang, Karvy, Angel and Sharekhan, they cover fundamentals closely and reports are good, but brokerage are on higher side.

I think brokers generating "tips" is conflict of interest.
Anybody whose revenue stream is generated on the basis of their client's participation, should not be providing tips. They are directly incentivised as the more their clients trade, the more revenues it gererates for them.

I Highly recommend Sushil Finance. Their research is THE best. Currently I have a demat and trading account with them and I am very happy with their research reports. Look out for innovision on their website and get their free 15 days trial to check if it is right for you.

They have a range of reports available to suit all kind of traders and they are free to their members.

Hope that helps.

toingpoing

I Highly recommend Sushil Finance. Their research is THE best. Currently I have a demat and trading account with them and I am very happy with their research reports. Look out for innovision on their website and get their free 15 days trial to check if it is right for you.

They have a range of reports available to suit all kind of traders and they are free to their members.

Hope that helps.
You are absolutely right.Nobody can beat their research reports.I too have my account with them since last seven years and very much satisfied with the service.