Brokerage

Hi all,
I am new investor in stock market.I have trading account in sharekhan.I have one question.
When i do the intraday trading,Sharekhan cut brokerage sometimes .03% and Sometimes 0.04-0.05%.But when i filled the form of sharekhan they agree to for intraday at 0.03 % and .30% for delivery.Why they cut more brokerage sometimes in intraday.I almost done marginal trading(by using brokers money) on intraday basis.Can it be the reason(using broker money) for high brokerage on intraday basis?

Thanks cool..Actually i sorted out the issue..Actually i was in the confusion..I also complaint in sharekhan and they sort out my problem.You are right.
Thanks for ur reply..

tomjerry

Which one is better RKSV or Zerodha as far as brokerage and service is concerned?
Thanks
RKSV is charging Rs.1947(plus 10.3% service tax) fix per month as brokerage and unlimited trading in future, options, equities for intraday & delivery. Other transaction cost as shown in calculator on their website for each trade.

Zerodha charges Lower of either Rs.20 or 0.01% on each side.
So if u buy 1 share of Reliance cash, then u will be charged 0.01% and not flat Rs.20 for Buy. 10.3%tax on brokerages and other transaction cost as shown in their website calculator.

Last edited:

tomjerry

Some things u need to understand,
Zerodha charges Lower of 20Rs or 0.01% on each side.
So if u buy 1 share of Reliance cash, then u will be charged 0.01% and not flat 20Rs for Buy. (Need not to mention, there will be taxes and levies apart from brokerage)
Opps, it was my mistake. Thanks for rectifying. Copying your message in my previous post to edit it.

Hi all,
I am new investor in stock market.I have trading account in sharekhan.I have one question.
When i do the intraday trading,Sharekhan cut brokerage sometimes .03% and Sometimes 0.04-0.05%.But when i filled the form of sharekhan they agree to for intraday at 0.03 % and .30% for delivery.Why they cut more brokerage sometimes in intraday.I almost done marginal trading(by using brokers money) on intraday basis.Can it be the reason(using broker money) for high brokerage on intraday basis?
No they can not charge more thn the maintioned in ur agreement, u need to complain for it to sharekhan, do it immidiatly otherwise u will b cheated regularly