Brokerage?

jaspal said:
Hi Friends

At present i am using Indiabulls, their Ledger is very difficult to Understand.
I want to know about 5paisa or Kotak Street, they provide Simple Ledger
reports?

or

if someone using Indiabulls he can explain me how i can see that
how they Debit the Brokerage and Taxs in my account..

Thanks
Jaspal
You can see the all the details of cotract note in PowerIndia bulls menu - Bills-contract note page. It will be opened in a web page and you have to mention the dates from and to in the page after which you will be led to the contract note. There you will find all the details of taxes the net amount ctedited or debited to your account.
gvnarendra

gvnarendra said:
You can see the all the details of cotract note in PowerIndia bulls menu - Bills-contract note page. It will be opened in a web page and you have to mention the dates from and to in the page after which you will be led to the contract note. There you will find all the details of taxes the net amount ctedited or debited to your account.
gvnarendra
Thanks for reply gvnarendra.

I know about Contract Note, but i want the ledger like Banks
In contract note i have to calculate the brokerage manually..

they provide any ledger where i can see the daily Brokerage Debit Entries?

Thanks
Jaspal

tachy said:
Guys these brokerage rates for F&O are frightfully expensive, If you don't mind using a call and trade broker you can get the following brokerage structure here in bangalore.

F&O buy - 0.035 %
F&O sell - 0.035 %
Thats cool. Can you give some details about some relaible broker in Bangalroe for call & trade.

I live in Indirangar so someone around would be great.

Jaspal,

You need to go to Digital contract note to see brokerage and other charges.

But brokerage is definitely plus as you get brokerage as low as 0.02 for f&o and intraday where as 0.2 for delivery.
jaspal said:
Hi Friends

At present i am using Indiabulls, their Ledger is very difficult to Understand.
I want to know about 5paisa or Kotak Street, they provide Simple Ledger
reports?

or

if someone using Indiabulls he can explain me how i can see that
how they Debit the Brokerage and Taxs in my account..

Thanks
Jaspal

hi all,
If few of u could suggest me on commodity bokers online with their brokerage & margine would be of great use to me,
thankx,
regards
sara

pasha

It was posted that ICICI charges 0.025% each way. A few days ago I found out from them that it is 0.057% each way for delivery based trading :eek:

My experience on brokerage is you bargain it... you get it. It is related to volumns. Currently I am trading with Fortis securities and I enjoy brokerage of 0.025% for intraday on one leg + other charges.. However I have to give them a turnover of atleast 50 lakhs per day.

A simple example is ICICI direct. the higher the volumns the lower the brokerage. For volumns of 20 crore + in a month the brokerage works out to 0.015% per leg + other charges and here you don't even have to bargain.

Markonnet,
A bad deal !!!
Dont mind my words, atlast it you who are going to pay the brokerages.On the basis of 50 lakh / day comittment you can get much better rates then you have mentioned above.

just check the rates that IB is offering to clinets without any comittment.Its 0.03 and 0.2.

However, they dont provide ODIN.But those who provide odin can give you much better rates than the Fortis.

Brokerage houses like 5paisa, abhipra, vertex they all can provide you good deal with on ODIN.