Brokerage?

low risk said:
Hi Friends,
If you are interested in very low FNO brokerage drop me a message. This is of particular interest to Bangalore based traders.

regards
Hi low risk,
Please let us know how to contact details or write the brokerages here in this forum
gvnarendra

jala

Dear All, my 2 cents on this.
I have been using Indiabulls.
After a lot of bargaining and after 1.5 years of usage, I have gotten the below
0.07% for Intraday, 0.3% for Delivery.

I find 3 concerns with them.
1) Can't buy B1 or Z Category Stocks. like California Software
2) Their slips (I mean Contract Notes, Ledgers and most importantly Portfolio are tuff to understand)
3) This can't be a co-incidence, because I have checked in all of my 47 Transactions (both thru Phone and Online). When I buy, they quote the price a bit more than what's online.
I buy 300 shares of TTML, I am charged 19.7, though the price in NSE India would be 19.5.......

Money Transfer back to my Acct takes 10 days (I was said it is because my name in Indiabulls Acct & Bank Acct are different).

Raju

Hi,

I agree with kurian regards Indiabulls,they are ready to bargain on brokerage and their limit for Intraday is also good.Presently I am with Sharekhan & would be opening an account with indiabulls because of their reduced brokerage and increased limits for Intraday .

Initial charges are 500(Indbulls charges acct opening)+400(franking and etc)=900.

PIB S/W = 900.(Extra)

Total 1800/- for new account.I think PIB shld be free if bargain is successfull.

Raju,

hi all i am using PIB from indiabulls, for the past 2+ years... the brokerage they charge is .03% for intra in cash and F&O and 0.25 for Delivery...

hi this is ali from hyderabad please tell me more about your services and how can i open account and how can i get odin --Ali
Guys these brokerage rates for F&O are frightfully expensive, If you don't mind using a call and trade broker you can get the following brokerage structure here in bangalore.

F&O buy - 0.035 %
F&O sell - 0.035 %

Above rates also apply for intraday share trading.

Delivery buy - 0.35
Delivery Sell - 0.35

These rates are for normal traders. If you are a high volume daytrader the rates are even lower. Plus you get an ODIN traders terminal for free.

Cheers!
Tachy

P.S call me on 9845149783 for details.

HI Sara..
I wanted to open an account for trading in indiabulls....Please let me know which person u contacted
now i am using icici direct....the brokarege is ver high...
reply soon..
regards
Sudarshan

HI Sara..
I wanted to open an account for trading in indiabulls....Please let me know which person u contacted
now i am using icici direct....the brokarege is ver high...
reply soon..
regards
Sudarshan
Dear Sudarshan,

i have opened my account from Indiabulls Bangalore MG Road Branch... you may contact Mr. Loganathan there...
regards
sara

here i have some problem now i m going to start a online trading terminal
of icici direct.com. but when this 11 april lounch reliance money with lowest brokerage
stucture i m faceing problam to convence clinet coz icici charge 75% n rmoney's brokerage
is much cheap .how should i suggest to client about brokerage? i heard reliance frechaisee
is currntly blokd by sebi? is it true ?

jala

Dear Friends,

I caught up with ABN Amro broking
Their offer:
1) 0.5 % for delivery
2) 0.04% for intraday
3) Online IPO, All stocks irrespective of category
4) 3-1 acct [banking, trading, demat]
but troublesome aspect is Anual maintenence Charges [AMC] 500

Due to the AMC, I'm still thinking whether to go for it or not.