Brokerage without RM

My preferred approach to trading is positional.Futures and no Options.

Most brokers start giving you intraday calls, moment you open an account with them and repeated request to put on, "do not call" goes unheeded.

I am looking up brokerages which do not have a dedicated Relationship Damagers.:annoyed:

I am guessing Zerodha might be one - smart guys that they are. Planning to open an account with them.

Is there any other brokerage with this option, a/c without RM.

pakatil

My preferred approach to trading is positional.Futures and no Options.

Most brokers start giving you intraday calls, moment you open an account with them and repeated request to put on, "do not call" goes unheeded.

I am looking up brokerages which do not have a dedicated Relationship Damagers.:annoyed:

I am guessing Zerodha might be one - smart guys that they are. Planning to open an account with them.

Is there any other brokerage with this option, a/c without RM.
Have been trading since 7 yrs. Have been through ICICI Direct, Religare, RKG, Zerodha.

I have not recd one single call from any one. :D

I am with ICICI Direct and recd 2-3 starting calls after that no calls from RM, then called RM and blasted him to give me training / basic induction on trading and using the interface,.

after that dont get much calls, just now recd a call from icicidirect training team offering some program which will enable us to understand the markets.

Regards,

Ravi