Brokerage to trade USDINR futures on NSE

Do any of the commonly used equity brokerages (Reliance money, ICICI direct.. etc) provide USDINR futures on NSE? I've noticed that NSE has higher liquidity, (and tighter spreads) than MCX-SX.. would really appreciate to get some experienced insights here.

I am thinking of R K Global as a second substitute, as in addition to equities, it also offers currency futures on MCX-SX.

I agree NDF way more liquid than futures, but I'm not allowed to trade in NDF, some compliance reasons.. still, who provides acess to NDF?

Someone please reply to my original question.

hello friend ,
you never informed brokerage offer by Reliance, ICICI. is they give less than 10Rs per i lot of EURO or DOLLAR in derivatives. 10 Rs is too much. maxm we earn 6-8 point safe. out of that we have to pay 2.5 points for brokerage _ others.
Pl can you clarify.
i think RKG brokerage is only 99paise/lot with ou other tax.
i am eagerly waiting for good broker & tips provider

hello friend ,
you never informed brokerage offer by Reliance, ICICI. is they give less than 10Rs per i lot of EURO or DOLLAR in derivatives. 10 Rs is too much. maxm we earn 6-8 point safe. out of that we have to pay 2.5 points for brokerage _ others.
Pl can you clarify.
i think RKG brokerage is only 99paise/lot with ou other tax.
i am eagerly waiting for good broker & tips provider
I agree, 10 rs per lot is too much for intraday. :mad: My broker, Kotak securities, also charges 10 Rs minimum per lot. :( Only other broker which I have heard that provides lower brokerage is RKGlobal on MCX-SX of 1 rs per lot. Sadly, not much information is available about brokerage rates of various Indian brokerage firms for currency derivatives.