Brokerage in intraday

S_P

Hey there, I'm new in stock market, just want to gather some information before moving forward for trading.

Question: (Intraday related)

Suppose any broker is taking brokerage rs. 20 per order, and suppose I brought the shares of ABC Ltd. 2 shares of Rs.1000 each with limit order and order is executed.

On the same day
Case 1:
I thought of buying more shares of company ABC Ltd. And I brought 4 more shares with Limit order Rs. 1000 and order is successfully executed.

Case 2:
I thought of buying same company shares ABC Ltd. And I bought 4 shares at Rs. 1010 (Share value increased by Rs. 10 here) and my order is successfully executed.

At end of the day What brokerage will be taken from me in both the cases. Rs. 40 or Rs. 20.

I regret for long questioning!

Any help will be appreciated! Thank you!

Though I do not trade with such 20 per order

It is like

Case 1: you placed an order for 100 shares at a time but the order was executed in say 1 or 4 instances, even then it will treated as single order brokerage 20
Case 2: you placed an order for 50 shares, order executed, brokerage 20 and then you again placed an order for say 50 shares after sometime, order executed. It will be treated as new order, so again a brokerage of 20 will be charged. (Total 40)

price is not relevant.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hey there, I'm new in stock market, just want to gather some information before moving forward for trading.

Question: (Intraday related)

Suppose any broker is taking brokerage rs. 20 per order, and suppose I brought the shares of ABC Ltd. 2 shares of Rs.1000 each with limit order and order is executed.

On the same day
Case 1:
I thought of buying more shares of company ABC Ltd. And I brought 4 more shares with Limit order Rs. 1000 and order is successfully executed.

Case 2:
I thought of buying same company shares ABC Ltd. And I bought 4 shares at Rs. 1010 (Share value increased by Rs. 10 here) and my order is successfully executed.

At end of the day What brokerage will be taken from me in both the cases. Rs. 40 or Rs. 20.

I regret for long questioning!

Any help will be appreciated! Thank you!
What a long question! Phew. :)

It depends on whether you are taking intraday positions or overnight. If it is intraday, you will be charged a 20 or 0.03% (Whichever is lower) per executed order. It's as simple as that. If you hold the positions overnight, then it will be free. To get answers to such questions, visit the brokers pricing page or margin calculator. In case you want to check our pricing, you can visit our website.

Disclaimer: I have a vested interest in answering this question.

S_P

What a long question! Phew. :)

It depends on whether you are taking intraday positions or overnight. If it is intraday, you will be charged a 20 or 0.03% (Whichever is lower) per executed order. It's as simple as that. If you hold the positions overnight, then it will be free. To get answers to such questions, visit the brokers pricing page or margin calculator. In case you want to check our pricing, you can visit our website.

Disclaimer: I have a vested interest in answering this question.
Dear Tejas, first of all thanks for answering and I personally appreciate you for taking intrested in my question although your a busy man.

Just some clarification wanted, I've not converted my intraday order into delivery, I've just made 2 orders instead of doing 1 order to buy more shares of a same company. Because brokerage is taken Per order not per scrab

I would be happy if you answer to this question also:
https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/meaning-of-1-in-market-depth.109345/

Once again thank you so much to both of you.