Brokerage and other charges in Intraday

Thank you for the information.
Actually what i intended to ask was how profitable intraday could be as compared to swing when it comes to these expenses as targets in intraday are small and number of trades is more, so obviously we earn less and pay more in intraday. Only wanted to know how much experienced traders give as expenses from their profits as they must be having good R;R ratio and good win/loss ratio.
By Risk Reward Ratio 1:2 and by 40% success for me costs shouldnt be not more than 8% from profit.

Are you talking about Indian equity market?

By Risk Reward Ratio 1:2 and by 40% success for me costs shouldnt be not more than 8% from profit.
WIth 40% success and 1:2 ratio, can it be in profit? Or am i calculating something wrong?

WIth 40% success and 1:2 ratio, can it be in profit? Or am i calculating something wrong?
You trade very liquid market(ESmini,ZN or Bund Futures) made 100 trades 40 trades profit of 2usd 60 trades loss of 1 usd commis will be 0,16 usd(8%) Profit 20usd- 16usd commis netto (+4usd) the market must be very liquid (no slipage). On these instruments are costs by actual volatility between 1,5 to 3,5% for me is the limit 8%.

i think i got your point. I am doing intra day trading for last 2 months. STT is killing all my profits of Intraday here. This is very high in India.

STT applies to all intraday trade whether winning or losing. It is around .025% of sold value.

Looking at my results of intraday trading which show negative after STT, i have stopped doing it.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
i think i got your point. I am doing intra day trading for last 2 months. STT is killing all my profits of Intraday here. This is very high in India.

STT applies to all intraday trade whether winning or losing. It is around .025% of sold value.

Looking at my results of intraday trading which show negative after STT, i have stopped doing it.
STT is killer in daytrading like STD.