Brokerage and other charges in Intraday

Hi,
to all those who are consistently profitable in intraday in equity/futures, on average what percent of your profits goes towards (Brokerage + STT + Ser. Tax + Stamp duty + Turnover charges + SEBI Fee)

Regards
Patrader.

almost 50% on 50% profit on capital........for intra

example 20k capital 5000 profit i get 2500 after deductiong brok,call,tax etc

for longs 10% of profits...
What do you mean by call?
And how long have you been doing intraday?

Any other intraday traders, please?

This is only my 2nd month in intraday thats why asking.

Dear, these (Brokerage + STT + Ser. Tax + Stamp duty + Turnover charges + SEBI Fee) charges are fixed charges. Except brokerage you cannot reduce any one. If you are with a big brokerage then may choose a discount broker, if you feel so. You may go for fixed monthly (brokerage) charges instead of per trade or per lot charges

Or to trade Nifty on SGX exchange and USDONR as USDINR QUANTO futures on DGCX exchange and you Pay only brokerage exchange and clear fees NO TAXES:)

Or to trade Nifty on SGX exchange and USDONR as USDINR QUANTO futures on DGCX exchange and you Pay only brokerage exchange and clear fees NO TAXES:)
Thank you for the information.
Actually what i intended to ask was how profitable intraday could be as compared to swing when it comes to these expenses as targets in intraday are small and number of trades is more, so obviously we earn less and pay more in intraday. Only wanted to know how much experienced traders give as expenses from their profits as they must be having good R;R ratio and good win/loss ratio.