Broker with the largest customer base in India

Hi,

I would like to know who are the top 5 brokers in india with the largest number of customers dealing with them.

I read in a few places that ICICIDirect is the biggest broker but am not sure in what context.

I would like to know the biggest stock brokers w.r.t the number of customers they serve in india.

I tried to get this info from multiple sources but could not get any useful bit yet. Hope someone here would be able to and kind enough to help.

Thanks in advance.
Berry

Before I answer your question, I want to let you know that I could be wrong. I'm a newbie and have been doing some research on which brokers to pick. From what I've found :-

1. ICICIDirect
2. Sharekhan
3. Indiabulls
4. HDFC
5. Geojit

If anybody else has differing opinions, please feel free to share them.

Thanks!

Jai Mata Di

Hi,

I would like to know who are the top 5 brokers in india with the largest number of customers dealing with them.

I read in a few places that ICICIDirect is the biggest broker but am not sure in what context.

I would like to know the biggest stock brokers w.r.t the number of customers they serve in india.

I tried to get this info from multiple sources but could not get any useful bit yet. Hope someone here would be able to and kind enough to help.

Thanks in advance.
Berry
Presently No 1 broker in India with the largest number of clients is ZERODHA, with about 27000-30000 number of clients.

ICICI is known for very high brokerage. It was largest some years ago. Now most of peoples are quitting. :D