Broker with High Exposure

marimuthu13

Hello,
I need a trusted broker with high exposure and low margin.
And a automated trading is optional.
1. Tradeeasy - (its discounted brokerage firm of unit of Goodwill commodity), its work like similer model of Wisdom captial with Ahslar commodities). ..15 time exposure in MIS orders..

2. FTCtrade.in - 15 times exposure

3. Wisdom captial. - 8 times

4. Finvasia - Upto 5 times but silghty paid leverage.

5. RKSV - Upto 3 times but slightly paid leverage.

6. RK global - i dont know about for others but i am getting 10 times exposure.

1. Tradeeasy - (its discounted brokerage firm of unit of Goodwill commodity), its work like similer model of Wisdom captial with Ahslar commodities). ..15 time exposure in MIS orders..

2. FTCtrade.in - 15 times exposure

3. Wisdom captial. - 8 times

4. Finvasia - Upto 5 times but silghty paid leverage.

5. RKSV - Upto 3 times but slightly paid leverage.

6. RK global - i dont know about for others but i am getting 10 times exposure.
Thank You for the reply.
Whats your view on the Tradeeasy.in Which is no affiliated to wisdom capital,it's located in chennai.
upload_2018-1-3_9-40-56.png

marimuthu13

Thank You for the reply.
Whats your view on the Tradeeasy.in Which is no affiliated to wisdom capital,it's located in chennai.
View attachment 23741
hi..i didn't mean tradeeasy is affilited to wisdom capital.. ..

yes ..you are right tradeeasy is extended arm of goodwill commodities for discounted brokerages...

i dont suggest them for full time trader..because of their higher cost compared to other players in market

yes ..you are right tradeeasy is extended arm of goodwill commodities for discounted brokerages...

i dont suggest them for full time trader..because of their higher cost compared to other players in market
Try FTC , they are also in chennai..brokerage is slightly lower , with good margin benefits.
Thank You for the reply.....
Sure i will look at FTC too.

comapared to which broker it is highrt cost?