Broker who gives maximum scripts(atleast 500) for intraday trading.

I have been searching for a broker who gives maximum scripts(atleast 500) for intraday trading.

I have account with sharekhan.They allow around 200 scripts only.

Pls share your number of allowed scripts from ur broker..

any help will be highly appreciated.Thanks.
sakthi

udi1970

NSE FUTURES INTRADAY
angel broking and ventura are the two houses who permits day trading in almost all the scrips. Ventura provides less leverage (max 4 times for A group scrips). It seems Angel broking best suits to your need. They give 4 - 5 times leverage even for B and C group stocks.

jayan12

Global datafeeds(data feed provider not a broker) allows 200 symbols(which you can choose from their database) simultaneously and you can see more by paying extra.

Last edited:

udi1970

NSE FUTURES INTRADAY
I have been searching for a broker who gives maximum scripts(atleast 500) for intraday trading.

I have account with sharekhan.They allow around 200 scripts only.

Pls share your number of allowed scripts from ur broker..

any help will be highly appreciated.Thanks.
sakthi
Forgot to tell you.

If you looking for simple yet efficient Online software, Ventura is for you and their brokerage structure is less expensive for intraday. They charge intraday brokerage as just 0.02 only that is too for 1 leg only. Technical Charts are exceptionally good and best. Only drawback is less leverage.

Using Ventura or Angel, you can intra trade in almost ALL NSE and BSE equity stocks.

If you are using technical charts for intraday then don't go for Angel. It is not good yet all. You must use a separate charting software.

If you are using technical charts for Intraday, big thumbs up to Ventura. Its simple easy and fast. Great online software from them for Intraday trading.

thanks udi1970.I am not looking for any tech chart software from broker.I am looking for maximum scripts with high leverage on intraday.As you suggested angel broking fulfills my needs.
Thanks again,
Sakthi.R

can anyone tell me which broker gives best day trading and it doesnt matter whether it is paid or free or how much the brokerage is ?

please tell me its very urgent !