Broker reviews please - alternate account -positional trading

mindgames

Hi,

I am looking to open an "alternate" account with a discount broker - this will be more of a 'spare' account to the original a/c with Zerodha.

No fancy requirements apart from the following:

1/ Easy to use web and/ or iphone app interface - only positional trades and largely delivery based.
2/ Reliable customer service
3/ Reasonable brokerage - similar to that of Zerodha

Have shortlisted Upstox, Fyers

Appreciate all views from existing customers.

Thank you

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi @mindgames,

Your post popped up on my alerts so I will answer it. I understand you are looking for a "spare/alternative" account. I guess that's reasonable to start off with at least. Eventually, we'd like you to have us as your main broker and others as the "spare/alternative" when you are satisfied with our platform and services.

1. Our platforms are user-friendly.
2. Our customer support is good. We're getting better too.
3. Our brokerage charges are almost the same as Zerodha except, that we have 30 Day Challenge which every trader should try IMO.

Everyone's views are welcome on this issue. I might not participate as actively on this thread but just thought I'd go a bit off-lane and reply to this one. I wish you all the best!

Disclaimer: Since I am the Co-Founder & CEO of FYERS, my reply may be biased because of my business interests. I suggest you take everything into account before deciding to trade with us or for that matter anyone else.

mindgames

Hi @mindgames,

Your post popped up on my alerts so I will answer it. I understand you are looking for a "spare/alternative" account. I guess that's reasonable to start off with at least. Eventually, we'd like you to have us as your main broker and others as the "spare/alternative" when you are satisfied with our platform and services.

1. Our platforms are user-friendly.
2. Our customer support is good. We're getting better too.
3. Our brokerage charges are almost the same as Zerodha except, that we have 30 Day Challenge which every trader should try IMO.

Everyone's views are welcome on this issue. I might not participate as actively on this thread but just thought I'd go a bit off-lane and reply to this one. I wish you all the best!

Disclaimer: Since I am the Co-Founder & CEO of FYERS, my reply may be biased because of my business interests. I suggest you take everything into account before deciding to trade with us or for that matter anyone else.
Thank you @Tejas Khoday for your reply - this is a pleasant surprise :)

The account is for a partnership firm. Will decide over the next few days and get in touch with your team.

Regards