Broker providing highest marging for intraday option selling with minimum brokerage ?

against_tides

So basically if I have Rs 80,000 as capital, and looking to write Banknifty options intraday, whats the qty I can write ?
Zeroda -> 2 lots (no additional charges)
Astha Trade -> 8 lots [very high brokerage of approx 10 (buy) = 30 (sell) per lot]
Finvasia -> 2 Lots
Alice blue -> 7 lots (also charging brokerage per lot, which is very high)
ICICI Securities (Rs 500 per lot on margin plus plan)
Upstox -> ?? (seems to be 2 lots)
I suggest you start with selling one lot each..
This shld be sufficient to sell two lots with finvasia...no use of paying brokerage..
if this thing goes in right direction for 2-3 months..you can always arrange for money

Raj232

I suggest you start with selling one lot each..
This shld be sufficient to sell two lots with finvasia...no use of paying brokerage..
if this thing goes in right direction for 2-3 months..you can always arrange for money
I'm tempted to try the 7 lots with same margin broker.. only thing is I have not seen any/many positive reviews at most places .. thats why I'm not going too deep.. :)

I'm tempted to try the 7 lots with same margin broker.. only thing is I have not seen any/many positive reviews at most places .. thats why I'm not going too deep.. :)
With GoodWill one can write BN options @2300/lot, Nifty@2700/lot +-300 as per volatility.
Brokerage per lot 20+20=40
BN Fut=2500/lot, Nifty Fut=3000/lot Brokerage Rs1000/Cr
Paperless Free Account one can test with 30K funding with abv leverages.

marimuthu13

Same leverages for option writing and Futures? What about options brokerage?
For futures , same leverage ..but for option no leverage has been provided by them,( even for writing).. Option brokerage is rs 20 per lot..

https://www.tradeeasy.in/service/nse-brokerage.html

With little higher brokerage in Astha trade , they provide same exposure in option writing too.. But in goodwill we can trade both NSE/MCX using same fund...not in Astha trade

Raj232

I opened account through tradeeasy ..brokerage is rs 500 per crore. Option brokerage is rs 20 per lot..
Aliceblueonline brokerage costs Rs 20 per order ! The are providing 10X margin ( for cover order seems to be the lowest so far)
... they claim similar margin required for option writing (Chennai/Banagalore based), plus API for robotic trading is FREE .

Raj232

I am trading one lot Bank Nifty Future with 2000/- margin only at Wisdom Capital.

You can call 8130799722 to get this special margin.
Are there any Cons to it.. by way of interest charges, or some higher fees ? Also, do they have web based app..or only NEST ?