Broker providing highest marging for intraday option selling with minimum brokerage ?

So basically if I have Rs 80,000 as capital, and looking to write Banknifty options intraday, whats the qty I can write ?
Zeroda -> 2 lots (no additional charges)
Astha Trade -> 8 lots [very high brokerage of approx 10 (buy) = 30 (sell) per lot]
Alice blue -> ??
Upstox -> ??
At Finvasia, assuming 1 lot of BN Option is of 80,000. you can sell 2 lots intraday. As per my knowledge, they give 2 X in BN Options free and up to 3 X in the levergae plan.

Raj232

So basically if I have Rs 80,000 as capital, and looking to write Banknifty options intraday, whats the qty I can write ?
Astha Trade -> 8 lots [very high brokerage of approx 10 (buy) = 30 (sell) per lot]
Finvasia -> 2 Lots
Alice blue -> ??
Upstox -> ??

pannet1

Finvasia -> 2 Lots
Alice blue -> ??
Upstox -> ??
Aliceblue offers 7 lots

against_tides

did you checked finvasia...the hide very less things and charge zero brokerage..

additionally..is selling option and shorting option same thing??can we carry the short for next days...

Raj232

did you checked finvasia...the hide very less things and charge zero brokerage..
additionally..is selling option and shorting option same thing??can we carry the short for next days...
Nothing special with margins with Finvasia. Yes, it is the same thing. Carry forward of MIS is not feasable.

Raj232

Finvasia -> 2 Lots
Alice blue -> 7 lots (also charging brokerage per lot, which is very high)
ICICI Securities (Rs 500 per lot on margin plus plan)
Upstox -> ?? (seems to be 2 lots)

pannet1

Finvasia -> 2 Lots
Finvasia -> 2 Lots
its a challenge in arriving at a balance between leverage and brokerage.

i guess, if your profitable then use leverage. if you are trying to become profitable use low brokerage plans.