Broker providing highest marging for intraday option selling with minimum brokerage ?

I have also been looking for high intraday margins for futures with minimal brokerage, & I have come across wisdomcapital, aliceblue & asthatrade as the contenders so far. Astha seems ok, wisdom has mixed reviews & there aren't a lot of reviews about aliceblue on Traderji.

If trading only one lot or two lots then wisdom or astha might be ok whereas for more lots, aliceblue might be better since I THINK they charge Rs.20 max but I'm not sure about this yet since I can't find it on their website (which in itself seems a bit shady).

Thanks for the replies. I am very happy to look at their margin policy but at the same time they then charge brokerage on the basis of lot which is quite bad. With low margin requirement I obviously want to trade massive size lot size which will cost a lot for me.

Isn't there any broker providing low margin nifty selling along with brokerage per order or a fixed plan ?

Thanks for the replies. I am very happy to look at their margin policy but at the same time they then charge brokerage on the basis of lot which is quite bad. With low margin requirement I obviously want to trade massive size lot size which will cost a lot for me.

Isn't there any broker providing low margin nifty selling along with brokerage per order or a fixed plan ?
Brokers make money by providing leverage. As pointed out, Astha and Wisdom Capital provides high leverage with per lot brokerages.

If you are ok with 6x leverage for option writing, go with Wisdom Capital pro plan. If you need more, there is ultimate plan but brokerage is high.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alice blue gives nice margin at selling Nifty or BN options and has this flat Rs 20 per order irrespective whatsoever lot you trade.But make sure you hedge them properly.Selling naked options even with proper SL might be nightmare sometime.

Alice blue gives nice margin at selling Nifty or BN options and has this flat Rs 20 per order irrespective whatsoever lot you trade.But make sure you hedge them properly.Selling naked options even with proper SL might be nightmare sometime.
Thanks for the reply bro. I just checked their site and it's mentioned they take 10 rs per lot. Not sure of they charge it on order basis

Alice Blue provides 10x margin for selling options on regular days for flat 20 per trade irrespective of number of lots.. But on EXPIRY DAY margin is reduced to just 5x

Alice Blue DOESN'T let you SELL option of Next week expiry or Week After( eg : as of today you can trade only on 2nd may contracts, you cant sell 9th 16th may contracts at all)

Alice blue charges Account opening fees some 300 bucks but Gives you a Demat Account free for lifetime
without any Annual charges
the Online trading platform is similar to zerodha but is laggy and not any good for charting purpose,
customer service isn't that good Either

The Desirable additional Margin you Get is compensated by certain EXTRA charges leived on your contract note.. (with massive size trades extra charges are magnified too)

Wisdom has two plans pro plan = 6x margin for option selling on All trading days for 9 per trade
ultimate plan = 10x-15x ( Depending on how you negotiate ) for 10 per lot
Wisdom lets you sell contracts of ALL weeks as you desire... no RMS restirctions

Trading account opening is free but Demat account Charges are leived & also Annual maintainance has to be paid

online trading platform is NEST.. pretty basic but stable, again cannot be used for charting..

NO extra charges has been leived till date... calculations for all charges are similar to that of well established brokers...

The extra leverage that is provided by any broker be it wisdom, astha, aliceblue, upstox priority is generally funded by either per lot brokerage or extra hidden charges on your statement, which ironically is similar to same interest rate that you would pay in the market to bring money to trade with traditional brokers providing 2.5-4x leverage ...

Its upto you to decide what would suit you better... Happy Trading