Broker & Demat

I had opened an on line trading account with the "LION" group after having been assured that I would be able to trade on all scrips listed on NSE as well as the BSE. I got a demo after a reasonably long time (i.e., after a few months). The delayed demo was not as devastating as the news that presently they do not have facilities for dealing on line on the scrips listed on the BSE.

I also held my demat account with them and my troubles did not end. When I wanted all my scrips to be transferred to another on line trading account, I was in for continued disappointment. After a few days when I have my assistant to enquire as to whether the shares in my demat account have been transferred or not, I am informed that I have to remit a few hundred rupees of transfer fees.

Very very horrifying experience indeed.

I am happy that you are doing a good job of rating the brokers. Will you take this issue further or try to rate the brokers ? Or you could just have the ratings of the on-line trading facilities of Banks and private operators ?

Kamalesh :eek:

sh50

I second this thing about rating the brokers. How does one know which one will provide good service and which one has bad reputation payments wise.

Intraday Higher Leverage

Save up to 90% in brokerage and get higher leverage for intraday trades.

Name:Phone:
Email:City:
State:
Are you a day trader?