breakout

karthikmarar

karthikmarar said:
Breakout Watch

Vysya Bank

This was moving sideways between 140 to 150 from April after a steep drop from 210. It jumped to 171 in three session with increasing volumes. Puling back in the last two session with decreasing volume. Wait for the resolution phase..when the stock starts moving up again on increasing volume. Stiff resistance exists at 175.

OOOps...A big Blunder here...never realized the name change to ING Vysya...My screener picked the old data... and I made an anlysis of the chart without realizing that I am working on old data.... :eek:

Over enthusiam... I suppose...

Must have left you guys wondering what this idiot is upto...Hey guys please kick me when you see such blunders...

My apologies..

karthik

karthikmarar said:
OOOps...A big Blunder here...never realized the name change to ING Vysya...My screener picked the old data... and I made an anlysis of the chart without realizing that I am working on old data.... :eek:

Over enthusiam... I suppose...

Must have left you guys wondering what this idiot is upto...Hey guys please kick me when you see such blunders...

My apologies..

karthik
Another nice cup n handle formation...........nice!!

Saint

vini said:
hi cmlee,

You have became seniour member now for this forum .Yet you are asking questions only .When you will be eligible to give answers to other memers questions.

Don't mind it.
VINI

you sure have a very negative & sarcastic attitude! which exposes a sad state of your 'upbringing'!!

Just so you understand, this forum is related to 'Stocks & Commodities' while this thread is about 'breakouts', and not for someone to spread SARCASM or evoke animosity!

Rather than posting such petty comments, I would advise that you spend time READING the knowledgable posts in the forum & INCREASE your AWARENESS, & when in doubt make POSTS with QUESTIONS to clarify your doubts!, but remember to restrict your comments to gaining or imparting knowledge! & not pointing fingers childishly.

vini said:
hi cmlee,

You have became seniour member now for this forum .Yet you are asking questions only .When you will be eligible to give answers to other memers questions.

Don't mind it.
I mind it........what English?!!So pathetic,so negative........I am also put as Senior member,but I got there by asking questions only to Saint.I don't consider myself so anyway........I am a student and raw and want to learn,so you mean I got a deadline of 100questions after which I should start teaching?

Something not right with you.........you need to get some professional help,and fast!!

Sincerely,
Avinash

hi karthik, cmlee, saint amitbe
why this thread been abandoned by all.
actually i recently went thru earlier posts to see how some of stocks(breakout candidates) are faring 5 months from sept/oct 05.
actually crompton greaves seems to have done extremely well.
regards
ragh_ash
ps we seriously should continue this thread. this is where daily calls are not discussed but philosophy behind calls is.

pkjha30

Hi Saint and Amitbe

I have one doubt. Would you clarify please.?

What is the relationship between total traded quantity or volume and deliverable qty? I have noticed some times deliverable qty is 99% and some time 23% and less on lower side.Does it signify accumulation?

Thanks
Pankaj

I just finished reading this thread from the beginning... great articles by all seniors... This post is to make this great thread LIVE! again...

Thanks to all
Siva

hi,
can i know what are the indicators to look at to spot a potential breakout?
thanks
Ideally you can study 2 indicators like 7 day moving average and 21 day moving average.when 7 day ave cuts 21 day ave up a breakout will follow.volumes must must also increase to confirm a breakout.

boppanavijay