Breaking News & Stocks

sensex 18000 in sight.do you agree ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ha ha,,, rumours??? :confused: funny...
Any ways thanks for the quick reply
yes bro rumours if u remember last to last week there was a rumour at CNBC that IIP data at 3.04% n mkt fell like a rocket n within mnts its again came its wrong n mkt jump double everything happens here but u can also say IT HAPPENS ONLY IN INDIA no one to question n no one is responsible......:)

yes bro rumours if u remember last to last week there was a rumour at CNBC that IIP data at 3.04% n mkt fell like a rocket n within mnts its again came its wrong n mkt jump double everything happens here but u can also say IT HAPPENS ONLY IN INDIA no one to question n no one is responsible......:)
Ya bro i agree with ur point regarding "no one cares wt ever happens", I feel tht no one should be concerned also bcos its v who r coming here n investing in stocks, no one asked us to do it,
i disagree with the point "IT HAPPENS INLY IN INDIA" bcos stocks are all around the world, its not only india, its the same case with all other countries, ppl are crazy abt stocks,,, "IT HAPPENS ALL OVER THE WORLD"

Ya bro i agree with ur point regarding "no one cares wt ever happens", I feel tht no one should be concerned also bcos its v who r coming here n investing in stocks, no one asked us to do it,
i disagree with the point "IT HAPPENS INLY IN INDIA" bcos stocks are all around the world, its not only india, its the same case with all other countries, ppl are crazy abt stocks,,, "IT HAPPENS ALL OVER THE WORLD"
I too agree that it happens all over the world but there is responsibility n punishment for that but here ALL SETTLED UNDER THE TABLE.............but do not think from this that i do not love my country with all these lacks its still better then LACS:):)

I too agree that it happens all over the world but there is responsibility n punishment for that but here ALL SETTLED UNDER THE TABLE.............but do not think from this that i do not love my country with all these lacks its still better then LACS:):)
Hei praveen... thts okay man,,, cheers india...
Do u have any idea on market for next week...
Cos in last week the market went low for 3 days and recovered for the last two days...
wt do u think will be the trend for the coming week...
Any stocks in ur idea which can give some profits for the next week..

Any rumours for next week as such

Hei praveen... thts okay man,,, cheers india...
Do u have any idea on market for next week...
Cos in last week the market went low for 3 days and recovered for the last two days...
wt do u think will be the trend for the coming week...
Any stocks in ur idea which can give some profits for the next week..

Any rumours for next week as such
only one suggestion greed when all are fearing n fear when all are greedy is the mantra of this mkt now all eyeing 4600-4800-5000 keep an eye on 3800 to 4100 puts of oct:):) suggestion is mine profit loss urs take decision after reading view from renu sunil n satyajit da in nifty future trading

only one suggestion greed when all are fearing n fear when all are greedy is the mantra of this mkt now all eyeing 4600-4800-5000 keep an eye on 3800 to 4100 puts of oct:):) suggestion is mine profit loss urs take decision after reading view from renu sunil n satyajit da in nifty future trading
Ya i agree the fact tht i am one among greedies. Every one who stepped in to stock market is GREED...

Thanks for ur suggestion,,,, ill b waiting to buy at ur call (3800 to 4000)

Also following Nifty feature trading thread...

Once again thnx

columbus

ICICI denies rumours of top management selling bank`s shares

Mumbai, Sept 17: The country's largest private sector lender ICICI Bank on Wednesday said its top management members have not sold any shares of the bank during the current year.

The clarification came following market rumours that some members of ICICI Bank top management have been selling the shares of the bank in the last few days following the global financial crisis.

"A malicious rumour is being spread to the effect that some of the top management have been selling ICICI Bank shares in the last few days. These rumours are baseless," an ICICI Bank statement said here.

ICICI Bank shares were trading at Rs 558.50, down by Rs 33.15 from its previous close, just prior to the market closing.

ICICI Bank on Tuesday said that it would make an additional provisioning of USD 28 million (around Rs 112- crore) to cover its investments in the collapsed US investment bank Lehman Brothers' senior bonds.

However, the bank has not been majorly impacted owing to its exposure to Lehman Brothers, the bank said.

"There is no other material impact on ICICI Bank or ICICI Bank UK plc on account of exposure to Lehman Brothers," ICICI Bank's Joint Managing Director Chanda Kochhar had said.

ICICI Bank has around USD 80 million exposure in senior bonds of Lehman Brothers Inc, which constitutes less than one percent of ICICI Bank UK plc's total assets, which are around USD 8.7 billion.
ICICI has given loans to Software Profesionals "Left & Right" and Software industry now is in 'doldrums'.

Hi,
I have been following ur thread frm the last few days..
I have following two queries:

2) Does the PM's speech gives us a signal to invest in stocks related to energy?

More than a year ago, out PM promised, at a scientist's meeting, that compact fluorescent (energy-savers) lights would be available at the price of a normal bulb, i.e., Rs. 10-15. I'm still waiting .....

Must have trust of people :mukesk

Sept 21: Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani on Sunday welcomed the idea of a referendum on whether farmers are willing to sell their land for a Special Economic Zone promoted by him.

"We must have the trust of people," Ambani told Editors' during an interaction coinciding with the beginning of the referendum this morning at neighbouring Raigad district.

Ambani has planned a multi-product SEZ on 10,000 hectares of land in the Konkan region. It is expected to attract an investment of nearly Rs one lakh crore.

"Referendum (on RIL's Navi Mumbai SEZ) is a good thing," he said.

Twenty-two villages will take part in the in referendum process.

Ever since the Reliance group initiated steps for procurement of land, anti-SEZ activists led by veteran PWP leader N D Patil launched an agitation in the region.

Taking cognisance of the agitation, Chief Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh had assured the activists that the state government will withdraw itself from the land acquisition process