Break even for my portfolio

Hey guys,
I am new here and newbie in stock market. I have just started trading. I have purchased 4 shares @83.25 (BALRAMCHIN),3 shares @121.55 (GSFC),5 shares @69.95(SAIL) (all NSE trades). Broker charged me (delivery) Rs.1.59 ,2.32,1.34 per share respectively. They provide brokerages @0.3% for delivery (minimum brokerage is Rs.20). I am in dilemma as how much Rs should I sell each of these shares to break even? will provide further details if asked... Thanks a lot in advance... <3

MSN1979

Hi Gopi

It depends who your broker is. In back office of the broker you can find fin ledger you can see those details from that site.

this is how it should look like

Total Sale Value: 30127.14
Total Buy Value: 0.00
Gross Amount: 30127.14
GST: 5.40
Trxn. Charges: 1.16
STT: 0.00
Stamp Duty Charges 3.01
Sebi.Tax : 0.03
Net To Recv.: 30117.54

Hi Gopi

It depends who your broker is. In back office of the broker you can find fin ledger you can see those details from that site.

this is how it should look like

Total Sale Value: 30127.14
Total Buy Value: 0.00
Gross Amount: 30127.14
GST: 5.40
Trxn. Charges: 1.16
STT: 0.00
Stamp Duty Charges 3.01
Sebi.Tax : 0.03
Net To Recv.: 30117.54
Thanks bro.. but can u provide a rough price for any one of the shares where I can profit?

You should be getting a contract note mailed to you at the end of the day you bought those shares. Check the total amount deducted.

Then, when you sell those shares you will have to pay those charges again, ideally 2% rise would see you break even.

Or you can sell Balarampur Chini now, its risen 10% on account of removal of export duty. You will be in profit overall.

You should be getting a contract note mailed to you at the end of the day you bought those shares. Check the total amount deducted.

Then, when you sell those shares you will have to pay those charges again, ideally 2% rise would see you break even.

Or you can sell Balarampur Chini now, its risen 10% on account of removal of export duty. You will be in profit overall.
Thank you a lot for your advise I dont want the brokerages to eat my profit... As my bought qty is low I fear that if I make a trade (ie sell one them at 3%rise in price) I will lose my profit as minimum brokerage is 20 and fear that they will deduct the same while selling too