Brainstorming on trading topics

XRAY27

That is because no one here is having such system or trades one....we know x-ray Bhai on the forum who has got mechanical trading system based on market profile demand and supply system...
ST da also must be trading on system....small query these systems are basically software or programmes based on some language/SQL/Oracle/Excel?
Does having a system means one must have an automated buy/sell signal generated with sl/targets?

Bhai, spent lot of time in forum,discussed whole idea of D&S and MP with dedicated thread,it’s just a school,we can use structural pivots,or indicators..,but whole thing is mechanical,when to enter and exit sl tsl etc..its doesn’t mean automatic,off course it can be made

There are only three probabilities of entry irrespective of method you trade ,Breakout,breakout failure,pull back...,each one has its own plus and minus factor,back test helps to understand which one of this got better return,we need to watch DD in points term also,we fix MM ,A strike rate will be from 30 to 40,with RR 1:2 to 1:3.;if strike rate is 30% with 1:2,its a silent killer

Pls refer books,which I have quoted in above post to get details on backtesting and system building

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i m also happy after becoming part of this website

Dear Traders I Created a Method which works good in Stock & commodity Makret very well if you are interested then ping me at xxxnot allowedxxxxxx( i can try to help you throught power of my secret method
Whatever secret method you have developed you can post in the thread...giving phone number and diverting traffic amounts to violating our forum rules.

Smart_ trade