Bracket Orders | NSE | Which Broker is offering ?

cloudTrader

Hi!

I have been trading with Compositedge for the last 1 year.I am using their Fully Automatic trading facility with Symphony presto.It is having both Trailing Stoploss & Bracket order facility.

Cheers!
Do you use a strategy provided by them for Algo Trading or you have implemented your own strategy ?

If you are using their strategy then what is the ROI you are able to generate through it.

Regards.

Do you use a strategy provided by them for Algo Trading or you have implemented your own strategy ?

If you are using their strategy then what is the ROI you are able to generate through it.

Regards.
Hi!

I am using my own strategy.I have implemented it by working closely with Symphony Fintech.

Cheers!

Hi!

I am using my own strategy.I have implemented it by working closely with Symphony Fintech.

Cheers!
Algo trading could be used otherwise, which some of NSE members are using just to en-cash advance taxes paid to the exchanges. More than that I haven't seen use of it.

May be I am wrong. I am not the smartest guy in this planet.

Algo

Hello Sagaya,

How has being ur experience with Symphony + Composite, as u have being doing it for an year now...

Regards
Heard Composite will provide bracket orders & trailing stoploss etc for manula traders as well. Please confirm. They are saying no but symphony is saying yes :annoyed:

Hello Sagaya,

How has being ur experience with Symphony + Composite, as u have being doing it for an year now...

Regards
Hi!

My experience has been good so far.One needs to have patience.These are all new things in Indian markets.Both of them(Symphony & Composite) have been really helpful.There were a lot of glitches when I started but now the systems are evolving.

Thanks
Sagaya

Heard Composite will provide bracket orders & trailing stoploss etc for manula traders as well. Please confirm. They are saying no but symphony is saying yes :annoyed:
Hi!

Compositedge has started offering manual trading on Symphony platform.That will include Bracket orders,slicing & lot of other executional capabilities.

Thanks

Sagaya