bought 1 lot of dlf at 330 august 2010 expiry

There is no need to be rude. Anyway, I am not perturbed by your above quoted reply. But your reply shows that you are taking decision in haste and without much analysis or deliberation and without giving attention to facts. Please reread my earlier post. I had given a good advice to you and you missed it totally. From your post, it is quite evident that you are a newbie to trading and if you rely upon opinions of others for buying and selling, sooner than later your account will be wiped out. Now think again. What would you have done had to got all three types of advice (i.e. buy, sell, hold) from different members in response to your query? Think again. Where is the guarantee that the person giving you the advice is an "expert"? Do you know any of them personally? What criteria will you apply for diciding their "expertise" and how will to caliberate their "expertise"? Please also note, a person giving opinion gives his opinion depending upon his analysis and trade strategy. What opinion do you expect? Is it short term trading, positional trading or swing trading or scalping or any other method of trading? Opinions will vary according to one's trading method. How do you decide when some one says buy XYZ at Rs.xxxx?

By the way, reply in bold letters is to highlight the important point/lesson and not to hurt you in any manner.
There is absolutely no substite for education. Please note that. I am not trying to hurt you, but I am trying to show the correct path to you.

Last but not least, please think over again as to why I have quoted your post while giving this reply. When you reread my earlier post, you will feel sorry for what you have written above and even if you wish you will not be able to delete my post which will always remind you that you have taken decision in haste and not to repeat this mistake again and much less to judge a person in haste.

Wish you good luck and happy learning.
Regards
R. S. Iyer

wow , RSI , really impressed by your mature response , you are not just a good trader but also a good person. :clapping:

simple_trader

Hi all

on 23/07/2010 i bought 1 lot of dlf at 330Rs of august expiry .its high for the current rally is 331.60 and todays low is 322.80(around 12.50pm)
experts guide me are there any chances of stock reaching in between 335 and 340. Your opinion will help me in deciding whether to hold or book loss

Regards
Sanjiv
Probably you have caught it at the top. DLF has good momentum for time being, it may be possible to touch 340-345 (earlier swing high). If it can cross 350 with ease, then it can really out perform. It would depend on market condition.

Over all my view is market will reverse at some point in August series, hence it is better to be careful. May be you could have made better entry!

Happy trading!