Both NSE cash and F&O RT datafeed in Amibroker

Hello all,

I want to get realtime datafeed of NSE equities and F&O in Amibroker. Can anyone tell me what are the choices available?

P.S. I have taken global datafeeds trial, but they only provide data for F&O segment. I also looked at market-data-provider.com but they don't seem to provide F&O data (only Equities and Commodities). Moreover, I tried to contact them through live chat provided on their website but they don't reply. Is there any source that has good data integrity and provides for both equities and F&O segments?

mastermind007

Hello all,

I want to get realtime datafeed of NSE equities and F&O in Amibroker. Can anyone tell me what are the choices available?

P.S. I have taken global datafeeds trial, but they only provide data for F&O segment. I also looked at market-data-provider.com but they don't seem to provide F&O data (only Equities and Commodities). Moreover, I tried to contact them through live chat provided on their website but they don't reply. Is there any source that has good data integrity and provides for both equities and F&O segments?
Equity, you can get for free from Yahoo and Google!!! That is why most vendors will focus only on F&O or other segments

mastermind007

Free data from Yahoo is available via
http://ournifty.com/free-nse-real-time-data-feed-in-amibroker-completely-free-software.html

For Google, I do not have any free utility. I did write one but it is machine specific as of now.
Ha ha ha ha.
This data feeder is useless. The data is 5 minutes delayed.

Equity cash and F&O, RT data is no problem, but only problem is RT data for NIFTY
Otherwise many websites, provide NIFTY and NIFTY 50 data, but all are delayed. So of no use.

josh1

mastermind007

Mastermind,
Use my utilities. They are free. You may also use Shubha Downloader by MRKanitkar.
Josh

Yes, I have experimented with your utilities. They are great and do a good job. However my requirements were different and eventually I had to develop something of my own. I do use Shubha Downloader for EOD purposes. IEOD data keeps hanging up.

Mastermind,
Use my utilities. They are free. You may also use Shubha Downloader by MRKanitkar.
Hi Josh
I have been to your thread, but after going through some pages, I find that configuring your utility is not an easy job. :confused:
Is it difficult to configure or it looks difficult. :)

I have some queries. Can you please answer my these queries.
How the data pulled, by your utility, is stored in Quote editor of amibroker.
Whether it is in seconds (duration may be 1-15 secs, no problem) or in 1 minute format.
And if in 1 minute then what is first tick, it is 9.15 or 9.16

And if in seconds, then how about it when backfilled. Whether backfilled data is in seconds or in minutes.

Thanks