Books to read for basic finance & investment knowledge

People already mentioned some great books; you can also try Psychology of money by Morgan Housel. It was a great read. You can also use audiobooks. How many books have you read so far?

People already mentioned some great books; you can also try Psychology of money by Morgan Housel. It was a great read. You can also use audiobooks. How many books have you read so far?
Hey, I have also read this book. Must say, it's a nice book.
Apart from this, I have read Value investing and behavioral finance by Parag Parikh, How to avoid loss and earn consistently in the stock market by Prasenjit Paul and The little book that beats the market by Joel Greenblatt.

stoch

I would advice to read John Hull's Financial Instruments and Derivatives it is really great introductory-level financial analysis book, which helped me to trade stocks a little bit better as I know now how to approach to estimation of their fair value.

How to Avoid Loss and Earn Consistently in the Stock Market by Prasenjit Paul
This book will teach you when to invest in the stock market, find the right price to buy a share, and how to build a well-diversified portfolio. This book contains many examples of Indian stocks so that readers can have a better understanding to do a fundamental analysis of the stock.