Books on Forex

rh6996

Hi Friends, With the begining of Forex trading in India would like to get a few books on Forex Trading!!!
Can anyone post some links here for my benefit and all others interested !!?
Thanks
-Kanchan

Lena

Almost all Forex e-books are in .pdf format. You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open these e-books. Some of the e-books (those that are in parts) are zipped.

Since currently there are more than 80 Forex books in my collection, they are divided into five different section. Each section is dedicated to its own topic and features the download links to e-books as well as the little description of every book.

Mangafreakz

Very nice read for the evening , thanks Dan....its from an invite only chatroom I presume.
Raghee horner is very famous , atleast thats what I see in forexfactory forum , heard of the Raghee wave there first.
Interested readers can read the blog on her site.
http://ragheehorner.com/blog/

findvikas

I gotta read them.. ;)

Regarding the initial question, the books... you need to ask yourself what kind of trader are you going to be... short-term (technical), mid-term (technical + speculative) or longer term (technical + fundamental/macro/economist)

So if you are going to trade just by looking at the chart then any TA book should solve the purpose and even the Saint's teach a man how to fish should be good enough to start.

Last edited: