Books for Trading

cloudTrader

I would like to add one Book to the List compiled by you . This book is really very insightful. I liked the way each core concept related to being a successful trader has been covered.

Think & Trade Like A Champion - Authored by Mark Minervini

cloudTrader

One book which is indispensable for a frequent trader is this one. I have read it a number of times and each time reading it an additional perspective dawned on me.

Multiple Timeframes-Understanding Market Structure and Profit from Trend Alignment - Brian Shannon

Quite a wonderful and informative thread this is, I personally appreciate. I also suggest that apart from reading books, we should also consider getting trading information online. Some books contain outdated information which can misleady you in the current market. Baby Pips School of Pipsiology offers very useful trading education

doss186

One book which is indispensable for a frequent trader is this one. I have read it a number of times and each time reading it an additional perspective dawned on me.

Multiple Timeframes-Understanding Market Structure and Profit from Trend Alignment - Brian Shannon
If you really want to read a book which helps in trading, that's "New concepts in Technical Trading Systems" by Welles Wilder. Every possible price movement is narrated with crystal clear mathematical formula. I also like books by John Ehlers but he compares electromagnetic wave principles to stock market which many times doesn't work.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Ram Ram Ji sorry for my ignorance but want to know books written in 1990-95 how are those relivent in market right now??
Praveen ji, My opinion is that books are relevant even after decades. Tom deMark’s book was published in 90’s. MACD indicators in 70’s. Some people consider Benjamin Graham’s book Intelligent Investors (first published in 1949) bible for investors

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Ram Ram Ji sorry for my ignorance but want to know books written in 1990-95 how are those relivent in market right now??
Dow theory is more than 100 years old but is still relevant today.Times have changed.Human psychology has not.If i give you a 100 year old chart without mentioning the details,you would still find the same patterns.

Romeo1998

Thank you everyone for sharing such wonderful books :)
The one book that has helped me become a better trader and a better person is
Atomic Habits: Tiny Changes, Remarkable Results by James Clear :)
It can be downloaded from gen.lib.rus.ec or libgen.io
Best of Luck :)

Hey,

I had been thinking of learning how to trade but couldn’t understand from where to start.

So, an uncle of mine recommended me these amazing books for having a good understanding about the trading glossary and some great tips on how to trade .

And now , i have been trading since 2 years and making good profits.
You can refer the following books:

• The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
  • A Random Walk Down Wall Street by Burton Malkiel
  • Reminiscences of a Stock Operator by Edwin Lefevre
  • The Little Book of Common Sense Investing by Jack Bogle