Books for Technical Analysis

Technical Analysis Explained : The Successful Investor's Guide to Spotting Investment Trends and Turning Points by Martin J. Pring

Trading For a Living and Come into My Trading Room (Dr. Alexander Elder)

Reminiscenses of a Stock Operator (Edwin Lefevre)

Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom (Dr. Van K. Tharp)

Market Wizards (Jack Schwager)

The Disciplined Trader and Trading in the Zone (Mark Douglas)

The Wave Principle of Human Social Behavior & the New Science of Socionomics. Robert Prechter

Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets -Murphy

"The Elements of successful Trading" by R. Rotella

Cheers,
nkpanjiyar

Traderji,
Thanks. It costs around 3680 in rupees. I checked the price at firstandsecond.con.
I was just wondering if some one has brought out an Indian edition as pkpanjiar said it costs Rs 450-500.

hey,

some time back i had a book, "The Technical Analysis of Stocks Options and Futures" by William F Eng... not too lucid but it covered all the basics i guess

shorttermer

Traderji

Super Moderator
investock said:
Traderji,
Thanks. It costs around 3680 in rupees. I checked the price at firstandsecond.con.
I was just wondering if some one has brought out an Indian edition as pkpanjiar said it costs Rs 450-500.
I do not think that there is any Indian edition available for Rs. 450-500.

The Indian Edition is available for the Edward & Maggee book which costs 450.00-500.00

investock said:
Traderji,
Sorry for confusion. Actually I bought this second hand at a lower price on my business trip to Kolkata.

Regards,
nkpanjiyar