Books for Advanced Get

Hi all,
if some of you could suggest me specific books that would be helpful in understanding Advance Get better. And also is there any other software as reliable as Advance Get, Any idea about Expert Investor software.
Thank you
Sara. :) :) :)

I presume you are a licenced holder of Advanced GET in which case you should be able to get most of the help from your GET vendor itself.The other option--as Traderji very rightly suggested-- being the GET forum which is very informative with some very experienced members.

regards

Soumitra

Dear, Traderji & Soumitra
Thank you very much for the info. Actually I do not own a copy of Get but trying it out from my friends system, And planning either to go for it or trade station 2000 shortly. I would be happy to see your suggestion on this.
Thank you
sara

sara said:
Hi all,
if some of you could suggest me specific books that would be helpful in understanding Advance Get better. And also is there any other software as reliable as Advance Get, Any idea about Expert Investor software.
Thank you
Sara. :) :) :)
hi sara did you find anything on the fbooks for advanced get

bharatk8

I can provide training DVD of A.GET if you arrange to collect it from me.I do not expect anything in return.But do not ask me to courier it.

rkkarnani

Ravi and Ivar, you people are responding to a Post as old as July 2005... whole 6 years!! Dont expect a reply from Sara, maybe others interested may respond!!