BollingerWorm !!!

Do you feel BolligerWorm better than BollingerBand?

• YES

Votes: 73 70.2%
  • NO

Votes: 31 29.8%

• Total voters
@Columbus
Sir,
If it is not asking for too much, can you please post a small writeup about your BBWorm setup keeping newbies like me in mind.
This will help to clear the clutter & grasp the idea properly.

Thanks

@Columbus
Sir,
If it is not asking for too much, can you please post a small writeup about your BBWorm setup keeping newbies like me in mind.
This will help to clear the clutter & grasp the idea properly.

Thanks
Please read this thread from the beginning. At least read last 2-3 pages and the strategy should be clear to you.

columbus

Bollinger Worm !!!

Any technique based on Bollinger Bands is dependent on Standard Deviation (Even Bollinger Worm Link : https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/bollingerworm.48558/post-513163 ) since in the formula BB (20,2) ,2 represents 2 * Standard Deviation.For same set of condition Future graph will more standard deviaton than Option graph.Option graph tends to hit lower/top bands quite frequently. Hence the technique Bollinger Band/Bollinger Worm works well for Option Chart rather than Future Chart.Always be happy with small profits.

Bollinger Worm !!!

Any technique based on Bollinger Bands is dependent on Standard Deviation (Even Bollinger Worm Link : https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/bollingerworm.48558/post-513163 ) since in the formula BB (20,2) ,2 represents 2 * Standard Deviation.For same set of condition Future graph will more standard deviaton than Option graph.Option graph tends to hit lower/top bands quite frequently. Hence the technique Bollinger Band/Bollinger Worm works well for Option Chart rather than Future Chart.Always be happy with small profits.
Are you using this for trading options ?? Some charts, for a few days, will be much appreciated.

I have found that it works well on BNF on expiry day, combined with Money Flow Indicator. Not trading it though.

columbus

Are you using this for trading options ?? Some charts, for a few days, will be much appreciated.

I have found that it works well on BNF on expiry day, combined with Money Flow Indicator. Not trading it though.
At present I am not having accessibility to Trade Tiger so difficult for me to post charts , but I can visualize the picture.
True it works very well on EXPIRY day of BNF. But the same style may not be applicable on other days (Friday ,Mon to Wednesday.) Just you tend to book profits EARLY on other days on non-expiry days.

columbus

Bollinger Worm !!!

I am posting a chart with 5 minutes TF to capture the entire day picture of today of 26200 PE of BN. Only BB (20,2) and BB (20,1) are plotted since other things are not available.

It is advisable to use different TFs for the day like 1min and 2 min initially since much data is not available . 3 min and 5 min later on.